Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

Deer creek gets it…, how hard is it to see cheaters for what they are?!!? This ain’t the NCAA or the NFL or the USFL or the XFL or the AFL or the whateverFL.., we still all just amateur athletes trying to play ball where mom and daddy planted our roots!! OS and all surrounding communities are being done dirty by the super rich and super politically connected and super smart folks over in coalfield who abuse and take advantage of the open zoning that exists and is available for every school in the district that can’t utilize it due to their lack of tradition and ferocity of fan support and following….. BS for places like OS and others! Ain’t fair or equitable or nice and my feelings hurt as a result of all the cheating. Thinkaboutthat!!

That’s what people don’t realize. Plus we’ve heard they’re trying to recruit some other Roane County schools. Send players DMs isn’t letting players go where they want. They have reached out to Jett this winter saying that he should be in black and orange. It’s recruiting no matter what way you try to make it be. Cheating is cheating. 
Think about that! 

Treece can do a lot of things such as make your principal fire you. Like he’s done to a Oakdale member. 

Yep! Facts be facts!! The POWERS that be are slowly picking off all the truth sayers! Treece has personally called for the dismissal of each and every person that has attempted to blow the whistle on the cheaters over in coalfield. No one dares to point that those types of firings would all be unlawful but that is not important! And yes, we ALL have HEARD the recruiting chatter throughout Roane County. I feel real good about the demise of Coalfield athletics at the hands of 5-7 angry parents in Oliver Springs! It is high times the OS echo chamber has its way. Thinkaboutthat!! 

4 minutes ago, BlockRTBlockRT said:

Yep! Facts be facts!! The POWERS that be are slowly picking off all the truth sayers! Treece has personally called for the dismissal of each and every person that has attempted to blow the whistle on the cheaters over in coalfield. No one dares to point that those types of firings would all be unlawful but that is not important! And yes, we ALL have HEARD the recruiting chatter throughout Roane County. I feel real good about the demise of Coalfield athletics at the hands of 5-7 angry parents in Oliver Springs! It is high times the OS echo chamber has its way. Thinkaboutthat!! 

It wouldn’t be hard to fire someone especially if they are not tenured. OS isn’t going to allow them to recruit our players or anyone else’s anymore. We are done with the cheating and scum from coalfield 

Thebalduglycooter said it folks, we done allowing the utilization of open zoning rules by families in Morgan County that freely send their children to the school of their choice! From now on each and every family will send their children to the approved school of the OS tribunal. I for one am glad that the 3 fathers, two mothers, and 4 uncles from OS that have repeatedly complained about student movement in Morgan County are finally being taken seriously. Treece has no choice but to dismantle the faculty at Coalfield school before his departure to Knox County! Finally….., off-season victory is ours! Eat that orange yellow jackets!

10 hours ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

That’s what people don’t realize. Plus we’ve heard they’re trying to recruit some other Roane County schools. Send players DMs isn’t letting players go where they want. They have reached out to Jett this winter saying that he should be in black and orange. It’s recruiting no matter what way you try to make it be. Cheating is cheating. 
Think about that! 

Treece can do a lot of things such as make your principal fire you. Like he’s done to a Oakdale member. 

Who the principal who is having to fire one of their own teachers?  Who was the teacher?  Are you saying that the teacher is being fired for being a Coalfield whistle blower?  You have everyone's attention.

9 hours ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

It wouldn’t be hard to fire someone especially if they are not tenured. OS isn’t going to allow them to recruit our players or anyone else’s anymore. We are done with the cheating and scum from coalfield 

Is this an excerpt from your new book "Cracking The Coalfield Code"?   I am pretty sure that you have posted most of the material for you book here for us all to read on Coach T.  Thank you!  I have been very entertained.  Folks looking to buy this book at bookstores, or on Amazon, would need to search the fiction section. 

Any plans on a pod cast?

Think about it!

7 hours ago, JimBobCooters said:

Word is Rockwood High School football staff has proof that a Coalfied coach or representative was contacting one of their best players in text message in an attempt to leave Rockwood and play for coalfield this year. It’s getting deeper and deeper. 

Word is that Rockwood high school had a Yeti lurking around the football locker room.  After further examination it was just  a "Polar Bear"! 

I may just prepare a form to fill out when someone accuses Coalfield of cheating.  It will look something like this:

1.  State your name _________________________________.

I would have to stop right there since the cowards who make such accusations are too scared to attach their names to a statement.  They would rather hide behind a computer screen (singular).  And when you say that you "are afraid of retaliation by Treece" that would in fact be the definition of cowardice.

Think about it!

Edited by ThinkAboutIt

Busted!  It just dawned on me that this book has already been written and made into a motion picture:  Hunger Games.  Everyone has to give an athlete up for tribute to mean ol Coalfield.  Be sure not to make the evil dictator angry.  His retaliation is extreme.  

Balduglycooters......you know plagiarism will get you fired from high profile colleges and universities.  You know better!  You better stick with "Days of Our Lives". 

Think about it!

All is quiet on the Eastern Tn front…. I heard it’s because the big guns are close to finished building their case against the Coalfield Orange Jackets. Tons of damaging inside information obtained by Thebalduglycooters was the missing piece. Word on the street over in Oliver Springs is that Marcia Clark will be taking on the case. They are pretty sure the criminal activity over in Coalfield will result in major jail time for ALL involved. With all the potential charges it will probably be a RICO case. Justice will soon be served!