Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

16 minutes ago, deercreek said:

You can believe what you want  the truth hurts but it doesn’t mean that it’s not the truth.  I’m not fishing for anything I live it and see it I’m just not going to mention any kids names.  Spoken like a true front runner deflect deflect it’s happening period .   The “Right Way “.   

The "truth" will set you free DC.  You and a few others just believe your own truth.  Not the same thing.  But....you already know that.  No deflection here.  Just looking for cold hard facts.....not allegations.  So, bring your facts....or are you going to "deflect"?

Facts…….., what the heck do facts have to do with anything..??? Thinkaboutthis thinkaboutit, deer creek and theuglybaldcooters FEEL like coalfield is cheating! They FEEL like the success of coalfield is not fair! Everyone knows about the obvious illegal actions being taken by the cheaters at Coalfield. The problem is that the TSSAA are actively participating in the cheating. They obviously let coalfield do what they want. 

So let me just throw this out there. How many HC changes have there been at SB and WB in the last 20 years? How many at CF in the same timeframe? Yes kids want success but they also want, need and deserve consistency. Consistency, by the way, tends to help with success. Not the only thing but almost impossible to have success without consistency at HC. If the good folks of SB and WB want success and for the community kids to go to those schools maybe they could find a way to run off the folks running off the HC’s they get instead of worrying about what CF may or may not be doing. Remember this is coming from an Oneida guy so it’s not like I’m a big CF fan, just giving respect and acknowledgment where it’s due, still don’t like ‘em much though lol. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, BlockRTBlockRT said:

Oneida seems to see things a little differently than Thebalduglycooters. Maybe there is something to say about consistency and success at a school…..

Then why is a Rockwood kid going there when there is nothing but consistency at Rockwood? They’ve had the same coach for what? 30 years?

1 hour ago, BlockRTBlockRT said:

Oneida seems to see things a little differently than Thebalduglycooters. Maybe there is something to say about consistency and success at a school…..

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying we’re any kind of standard or model for anyone to follow because obviously we’re not but SB and WB are lucky to have the same guy more than 2 seasons. That’s rough in any program. In fact it eventually will kill most programs if not corrected. 

On 1/27/2024 at 11:56 PM, ThinkAboutIt said:

What in the "wide world of sports" are you talkin' bout?!?!?!?!

Someone on a 5A-6A thread posted that Coalfield was becoming a dumpster fire. I always have known Coalfield to be a tough good football team. Seems that some people on this thread seem to think they are recruiting? Who doesn't these days? Knox county is the wild west when it comes to recruiting.

Coalfield has always pulled athletes from surrounding counties, especially in the county. When I went there we would call players by where they came from. So if you were from Wartburg, we called you Hey Wartburg, or wherever you were from. This is no secret. 

20 hours ago, crow said:

So let me just throw this out there. How many HC changes have there been at SB and WB in the last 20 years? How many at CF in the same timeframe? Yes kids want success but they also want, need and deserve consistency. Consistency, by the way, tends to help with success. Not the only thing but almost impossible to have success without consistency at HC. If the good folks of SB and WB want success and for the community kids to go to those schools maybe they could find a way to run off the folks running off the HC’s they get instead of worrying about what CF may or may not be doing. Remember this is coming from an Oneida guy so it’s not like I’m a big CF fan, just giving respect and acknowledgment where it’s due, still don’t like ‘em much though lol. 

Tell me Crow, does Oneida get any transfers year in year out. I'm sure you all get a few but I never hear of it.  I know Coalfield and Greenback get their fair share.  I know Oneida has struggled here of late but have had some really good teams in the past and deserve a nod for doing it with good homegrown talent and coaching. 

40 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Tell me Crow, does Oneida get any transfers year in year out. I'm sure you all get a few but I never hear of it.  I know Coalfield and Greenback get their fair share.  I know Oneida has struggled here of late but have had some really good teams in the past and deserve a nod for doing it with good homegrown talent and coaching. 

We get a few but we lose a few as well. Not huge numbers either way. Lately we have had several come in from the county and a few from the Knoxville area. Overall we are far from making a living with them and we’re not losing games because of it really either. Just not much of a draw up here. Kids may move schools within the county but we’re not really known as a hot bed of D1 recruits either. 

4 hours ago, CYJACKETT said:

Coalfield has always pulled athletes from surrounding counties, especially in the county. When I went there we would call players by where they came from. So if you were from Wartburg, we called you Hey Wartburg, or wherever you were from. This is no secret. 

Here we go again!  CYJACKET IS FROM OLIVER SPRINGS.....just in case folks can't figure that one out.  This is no secret.

Think about it!