Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

30 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Just like how you "heard" that we tore down the border wall to broaden our recruiting base?  Or, how you "heard" that there was evidence of Coalfield recruiting on Hunter Biden's laptop.....with an intriguing picture of CYJacket, Bald Ugly Duck, Ed For Heisman, and Bobcat For Life?  

C'mon man!  Think about it!

I heard Bidens laptop had some information on inappropriate relationships in the coalfield area. 

39 minutes ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

I heard Bidens laptop had some information on inappropriate relationships in the coalfield area. 

Those are the pictures of you and your other "handles" that I was speaking of.  Get your own material ducky!  Or, are you waiting for a new episode of "How the World Turns" to get you new bits? 

Well, I for one am going to pull the "I'm rubber and you are glue" card and say that there are multiple reports of ignorance behind your computer screen.  I heard it.  Has to be true. 

Think about it!

18 hours ago, BFL347 said:

Is it,sounds like you just don't like OS and that's fine,I promise. But I promise you this,there are a whole lot of other communities,that feel that way. But keep blaming OS. That makes you sleep better.....see ya next Thursday, or do you just do football

I forgot to mention that in fact I do keep up with more than football.  I keep up with all sports and happenings related to Coalfield.  Recently there were two student-athletes that transferred FROM Coalfield TO two nearby schools.  No one from Coalfield rang the "recruiting bell" or wrote the TSSAA a letter written in Whine-ese!

But, I am sure that Deer Creek or one of the other fine posters will "deflect", deny, or do both.  That is a lot easier than admitting the truth.....kids transfer every day.  Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean that it is okay to tear down another program.  Not cool.  Dr. Phil said it best....."You can't love anyone until you are able to love yourself."  Need a hug?

Think about it!

By the way.....all of this is in jest.  I am sure it is the same with all of the posters on this thread.  It sucks when football is over.  This is entertainment for all of us.  Let's be jovial, joke around, eat some chicken......and see what happens. We can debate anything you like.  Let's keep the thread going because I am having a blast!!

8 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

I forgot to mention that in fact I do keep up with more than football.  I keep up with all sports and happenings related to Coalfield.  Recently there were two student-athletes that transferred FROM Coalfield TO two nearby schools.  No one from Coalfield rang the "recruiting bell" or wrote the TSSAA a letter written in Whine-ese!

But, I am sure that Deer Creek or one of the other fine posters will "deflect", deny, or do both.  That is a lot easier than admitting the truth.....kids transfer every day.  Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean that it is okay to tear down another program.  Not cool.  Dr. Phil said it best....."You can't love anyone until you are able to love yourself."  Need a hug?

Think about it!

They not of wrote letter to tssaa and I'm not aware of OS writing a letter, but if they did per say that should be confidential, I would think.but yes other "coalfield folks have mentioned recruiting " of known players going to OS. I for one, follow all sports in the area 2. Personally know of only 2 kids from outside the county that play at os and to add to that one lives in the city ,right behind Norwood field that played at Norwood and now OSHS,named Jett, just like his Dad,the other lives 5 min from school,the rest are OS kids. They have a true os team,if kids want to move to a school after lil league or anytime within the county thats on them. I'm just saying Wartburg would be 3-4 wins better in all sports if kids didn't move

32 minutes ago, BFL347 said:

They not of wrote letter to tssaa and I'm not aware of OS writing a letter, but if they did per say that should be confidential, I would think.but yes other "coalfield folks have mentioned recruiting " of known players going to OS. I for one, follow all sports in the area 2. Personally know of only 2 kids from outside the county that play at os and to add to that one lives in the city ,right behind Norwood field that played at Norwood and now OSHS,named Jett, just like his Dad,the other lives 5 min from school,the rest are OS kids. They have a true os team,if kids want to move to a school after lil league or anytime within the county thats on them. I'm just saying Wartburg would be 3-4 wins better in all sports if kids didn't move

Coalfield is only 5 minutes from Oliver Springs high school.  If a kid, more importantly their parents, want to be a part of our community ...GREAT!  If not, GREAT!  Do what is in your family's best interest.  I will support anyone who does that no matter where they go.

I am not even referencing those two athletes.  We know the story on them.  I am referring to the student-athlete that transferred in January.  The other student-athlete transferred this week.

If every kid from Coalfield stayed at Coalfield then we might have won a few state championships.  You keep contradicting yourself.  Let me pose a few hypotheticals.....

1.  OS has a good squad this year made up of a lot (not all)of OS players.  If a really good football player from Wartburg decided that he wanted to play for OS this year would you turn him away?  How would you handle that?

2.  A really good youth football player from Sunbright wants to attend middle school and play football for OSMS.  Would you tell them to hit the road?

2 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Coalfield is only 5 minutes from Oliver Springs high school.  If a kid, more importantly their parents, want to be a part of our community ...GREAT!  If not, GREAT!  Do what is in your family's best interest.  I will support anyone who does that no matter where they go.

I am not even referencing those two athletes.  We know the story on them.  I am referring to the student-athlete that transferred in January.  The other student-athlete transferred this week.

If every kid from Coalfield stayed at Coalfield then we might have won a few state championships.  You keep contradicting yourself.  Let me pose a few hypotheticals.....

1.  OS has a good squad this year made up of a lot (not all)of OS players.  If a really good football player from Wartburg decided that he wanted to play for OS this year would you turn him away?  How would you handle that?

2.  A really good youth football player from Sunbright wants to attend middle school and play football for OSMS.  Would you tell them to hit the road?

You're justifying cheating. What a winner you must be in the game of life! Go Jackets

58 minutes ago, CYJACKETT said:

You're justifying cheating. What a winner you must be in the game of life! Go Jackets

You are confused.  I posed two hypothetical questions which  you obviously are trying not to answer.  Who is deflecting now? 

We can do one of a few things....1.  we can have a fair and intelligent conversation about our programs  2.  we can just make up a bunch of garbage and accuse each other of cheating  3.  we can just call each other names  4.  we can just not talk at all  (I don't like this option.  I am having too much fun!)  You make the call.

Winner in the game of life?  Absolutely!  Aren't we all?  I'll bet it burns your fingertips to type the words Go Jackets, doesn't it?  I am so glad you say it though!

Think about it!

5 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

1) if they move you can't say no

2) that again if they move then you can't say no,but if I live in wartburg or sunbright that's alot of traveling

I'm going to have to look into who transferred to os, that news to me or maybe who just came back

1 hour ago, JimBobCooters said:

Garbage fire in the county of Morgan. All fire fighters respond to Coalfied to put out the flames. Coalfield is such a mess they can’t even tell what’s legal and not legal. Ask McKinnie how things are supposed to work. He basically ran the boys and girls club into the ground. 

They also do not know the legal age of consent either.