Waller valley and clinton

Just now, GhostofFootballPast said:

Walker Valley has a good QB and he is making plays right now. But they also have an underrated O-Line. They have a dynamic offense that makes you guard every inch of grass. Dont know much about Clinton, but how are they on defense?

Clinton Dragons have a good team. They beat Oak Ridge Wildcats last week so that is proof of it. Clinton Dragons have a good defense but do not worry Clinton Dragons will not mercy rule Walker Mustangs in this game. It will not happen. This will be a good game. It will happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

23 minutes ago, Lberry said:

I heard that WV is the only higher seed, in the entire state, traveling tomorrow. 

Someone else from their region should have made it to the Quarters and they wouldn’t be traveling.  The TSSAA changed the rule of a higher seed hosts unless they are from the same regions years ago because of Maryville.  Now it switched between the regions each year

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Someone else from their region should have made it to the Quarters and they wouldn’t be traveling.  The TSSAA changed the rule of a higher seed hosts unless they are from the same regions years ago because of Maryville.  Now it switched between the regions each year

Yeah, I understand the rule and don’t really have a problem with it. Just seems odd that out of 30 games, this is the only one that has a higher seed traveling. 

12 hours ago, Swipes said:

The maryville rule

12 hours ago, Lberry said:

Yeah, I understand the rule and don’t really have a problem with it. Just seems odd that out of 30 games, this is the only one that has a higher seed traveling. 

Just means Clinton might have jelled at the right time.  Clinton has had the athletes all year but it’s been consistently putting it together, especially on D.