Waller valley and clinton

1 hour ago, pdover1776 said:

Here’s a clue…the person offered and accepted first was just coming off a state title as a defensive coordinator.  The principal went with him.  The “mafia” said no.  He’s at Alcoa now.

Is it Coach Keith fault they hired him they could have hired tee other guy such hate 

2 hours ago, pdover1776 said:

Powell and AC.  Clinton was Absolutely more talented.  Powell lost their star receivers and QB.  Should have won that one.  AC lost a ton from a state championships team including QB and top receiver.  They haven’t played AC in a while and with a DI qb and a power 5 athlete they should have beat AC easily.  Cleveland?  Where is Cleveland now?  They went 6-5!! So YEAH they should have beat them too!  They proved on any given night they can win beating Oak Ridge…so why not the first time?  That makes them a 10+ win team.  The talent they had won’t come around until the next recruiting class.  And the TSSAA is watching closely now…so good luck with that. Also I’m sure the local players and parents are a little tired of losing out to a recruit.  They will end up going to AC making AC even stronger since they apparently know how to develop players.

Is TSSAA looking at AC and Oakridge as well the QB and WR from Jeff County four different schools or the transfers OR got from AC and West two years in a row or the transfer from Central stop it number 3 ain't no standard like a double standard Lets not talk about the Hundley situation

Just now, Troller said:

Is TSSAA looking at AC and Oakridge as well the QB and WR from Jeff County four different schools or the transfers OR got from AC and West two years in a row or the transfer from Central stop it number 3 ain't no standard like a double standard Lets not talk about the Hundley situation

So your argument is “they do it too!” ? Ok…but they win.  Keith didn’t.

2 hours ago, Troller said:

I m giving you to much  attention So why don't you put your computer down go the Clinton High School and tell Coach Keith to his face all of your expert opinions please at this point I am disappointed in myself for allowing you on  this forum anger me you win now I am a loser

I agree with a lot of what you say but the bottom line is that Keith's record at Clinton is 18-24 and 5-14 in the region. He's credited for a great turnaround from 2-6 this year to 6-7, a win over OR, and a third round game. I'll give him that for sure. And he is a master at recruiting talent outside of Clinton and bringing them into Clinton.