Giles Co at Meigs Co

Dadof2

7 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Lol. Everyone from Meigs said that we would have to play our best game of the year to win this one, and we were doing just fine until the QB went down in the second quarter, and I knew then it was game over because the offense goes through him. I was impressed with Giles running game, #4 is your best player by a long ways, I thought the Giles passing game was not very good. But the better team won.

It wasn't a need to pass

3 hours ago, AA rules said:

Better team won.   But to the coach from Giles who thought it was ok to drop the F bomb to our two ladies taking tickets……I hope your golf cart gets two flat tires and your battery dies at Alcoa!    

I have known all the coaches from giles for quite some time and never have I heard ( 1st hand or from anyone else) that they were disrespectful to ladies. Hard to believe that that changed overnight

On 11/13/2023 at 1:21 PM, CaptainGuru said:

Meigs Tigers will not beat Giles Bobcats in this game. It will not happen. They are too good for that to happen. Giles Bobcats will only lose to Alcoa Tornado in the playoffs. Meigs Tigers have had a good season though. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I knew I was right about this game. Giles Bobcats were too goo to let it happen last week. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.