Anderson County comes to Greeneville

KEV-O

Just now, ACMAV76 said:

Dirty hit on our QB that basically ended the game, ref ball all second half, raining, away game.  Hard to overcome all that Mavs were the better team getting sent home due to factors out of their control.

I was going to say if anything, that 2Nd half was a disaster awaiting to happen after the kickoff. Our defence definitely played there super bowl last week. Simple plays into tds for Greenville. 

1 minute ago, bigGreene95 said:

Shame on the Mavs staff for letting the kid back on the field after getting ricked!! Kid thought he was back in AC!! Staff should be fired!

Shame on your player for the dirty hit and the refs letting him get away with it 

Edited by ACMAV76
Spelling
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bigGreene95 said:

You're obviously as bad at understanding football as Mavericksinflight is at spelling and grammar!! It was a clean hit as he went down, he wasn't sliding! 

a late hit to the head is not a clean hit.   Is that how you guys teach them out in greenville?

Just now, bigGreene95 said:

You're obviously as bad at understanding football as Mavericksinflight is at spelling and grammar!! It was a clean hit as he went down, he wasn't sliding! 

Well there one thing for sure refs wanted out of the rain. 2 pass interference in end zone as plain as day at the end not called. I could tell the refs were ready to leave. That's sad!