Liberty Creek at East Nashville - Quarterfinals

howdoitknow

• howdoitknow changed the title to Liberty Creek at East Nashville - Quarterfinals

27-13 , EN won the first contest, but it was a close game throughout. LC is an improving team who plays discipline ball, grinds out first downs, doesn't typically give up the big play and was successful last time keeping the ball for long sustained drives. Penalties helped LC keep this game close so EN must play clean and eliminate the self-inflicted mistakes in order to advance to the semis. EN, collectively has better players, but this game should be a 4-quarter battle.  

East gets the win but not by a lot. Liberty has had a good year but this will be the only year it lasts. Big senior class leaving and and their open zone is now over. And I believe the price of housing in zone is averaging $500,000. Rager (QB) has had a phenomenal year and should have been a Mr. Football finalist. LC would not be where they are without him. I believe their starting QB for next year is a kid only on his second year of football ever. 

50 minutes ago, sumcofootball said:

East gets the win but not by a lot. Liberty has had a good year but this will be the only year it lasts. Big senior class leaving and and their open zone is now over. And I believe the price of housing in zone is averaging $500,000. Rager (QB) has had a phenomenal year and should have been a Mr. Football finalist. LC would not be where they are without him. I believe their starting QB for next year is a kid only on his second year of football ever. 

Liberty Wolves will still not be able to win vs East Eagles in this game much less mercy rule them. It does not matter how good Rager is for Liberty Wolves. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.