ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

44 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

It’s Humpday! How’s it lookin for everyone to make it down to this one?? Everything is still a go for me. I believe we are in for a good one! 

As far as I know, its a go here. One thing I know is ER is not gonna run it at Will.They'll have to run it at Wall.  Being serious, York will gear up to stop the run, try to make ER pass, Thats definitely the smart thig to do. If the passing beats you, you were gonna get beat anyway. This one has me puzzled, ER will have to play disciplined, the offence is tricky and its assignment football. Could be a HECK of a game or not.

4 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Just doin some research on ER and saw they have E. Groves committed to Kentucky as a LB. The kid looks like an absolute monster but I saw in an article where he left the team after Trousdale Co.  It may have already been said but did he come back to the team??

Hes BBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

5 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Just doin some research on ER and saw they have E. Groves committed to Kentucky as a LB. The kid looks like an absolute monster but I saw in an article where he left the team after Trousdale Co.  It may have already been said but did he come back to the team??

All 3 of the Groves kids have D1 offers, thats  just scary.

7 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

York has not seen this type Talent Period.

18 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

York has played some good teams but I don’t think they’ve played fast teams. Tyner was the first fast team they saw last year and it got ugly, I don’t care if we win by 100 or 1 as long as we get another week.

Yeah they rely on quickness and they are pretty quick, Tyner was away to quick for them. They struggled to  get a 1st down.

8 minutes ago, LilBooser said:

If York can stop the run anywhere close to what y’all are saying they will win. Not very high on ERs passing game. 

You can always stop the run until you can't, Its a fine line.  Even if they slow you're running game, they still have to score, they do have multiple kids who could get you on any play. I'm sure your Coach knows everything there to know.