ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

On 12/2/2023 at 8:47 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Was #2 trying to be a hero the play before by running his mouth in the other teams huddle and had to be pulled away by his player? Why was he not flagged? Why was #0 not flagged and tossed  for body slamming a player? Funny thing was when the smoke cleared and #48 called their bluff #2 and #0 tucked tail and run like trouble makers like that do when the rubber hits the road! LOL #48, you probably close kin to sargeant York! You don’t take stuff off loud mouth bullies and I like that. When the refs don’t stop stuff like that I guess some folks will stop what the refs won’t! LOL as for the East Robertson coaches that ran on the field and done some suspicious things themselves” that’s all on film” That’s not the first time. Earlier in the year a film shows them hitting and bumping another teams chain gang crew. Maybe the coaches at East Robertson need an attitude adjustment themselves and it shows in their players all year! TSSAA need to look at this film real close from start to finish and tell their refs to stop the talking from certain players and coaches and this may have not gotten to the point that it did. It’s odd Yorks coaches seemed to stay on their sideline but East Robertson’s entire sideline came out. It’s a littl odd how ER didn’t get a few more players tossed. I’m not a fan of either team but I watch a lot of games on the NFHS network

Same song and dance every sport..... Never been told NO.  It's a hostile environment everywhere some teams go. The adults are at fault for it. There is always the chance of a near riot or someone getting an unnecessary cheap shot and getting maimed and laid up for a season. Adults are yelling at other adults. Kids are yelling at adults and adults are yelling at kids. Everyone just acts like they are afraid to get a handle on the situation. I guess that is just what it takes to be macho. I don't know. There comes a time when fun is fun and walking disrespect is just walking disrespect. Again, just never been told NO.  If cops have to be involved on a regular basis with a particular program, there obviously is a problem with the administration of the program.  There will come a time and day when the behavior is not allowed or acceptable. Then it may be too late for some.

Edited by runninrebel

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has ever been at a football game at GP I'm shocked there hasn't been a brawl. GP has fans sit on the other side & run their mouths to the visiting fans. Then when they're going to get their #### handed to them have the police come over & puff out their chest. Scott County fans were so mad they told the police that GP started it & Scott would end it & if the police had a problem they could go p i s s up a rope