THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

3 hours ago, db1995 said:

Well, I never would have guessed that Upperman would just line up and run the ball at will, while only attempting like 4 passes, but they did. I also would have never guessed they would completely shut down the Quillen kid, didn’t even know he was out there. 

Kinda like Gudger back in 2021. He was a non factor after being a lightning rod for that team all season. Both teams were pretty one dimensional, except for the final drive for the Devils, but the Bees were better on D. It was a great game.

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Congrats to Upperman on proving me wrong.  They'll get manhandled by Pearl next week but still getting there is quite an accomplishment.  There you go!

LOL haters are gonna hate just like you all tried to dog upperman all week saying they weren’t battle tested well darn they shut down greenvilles running game completely. Just let the game play out nothing can be predicted at this time of the year in Florida we just say line them up 

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Kinda like Gudger back in 2021. He was a non factor after being a lightning rod for that team all season. Both teams were pretty one dimensional, except for the final drive for the Devils, but the Bees were better on D. It was a great game.

Tonight and the Elizabethon game in 21 were the last 2 Greeneville games I’ve been to lol, I live here but not really a big fan. Greeneville is way to bland on offense when the competition gets good later in the playoffs, as shown by the last 3 seasons. But hey, I can’t talk much, my team has won 3 playoff games in their entire history haha

6 hours ago, greengreen22 said:

Yep still can't win the big game. Sometimes u have to take over and run the show if u ask me a good house cleaning is needed.  Ballard would have never stood for this. 

@greengreen22. For some reason Spradlin can not get over the hump and win the big games. Crazy that a team with a defense that Greeneville had that they couldn’t stop upperman.  Either they didn’t watch some of the games that I found on the internet this past week or something I don’t know!   Make the adjustments on defense!!!! 5 on the line period!! Make them pass the ball.  Offensive coordinator has to go. And if Coach isn’t calling off some of the plays being called maybe it’s time for him to go. 

7 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Death runs in all of our families. None of us are getting out of here alive. There’s only one way to heaven and it’s through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Last Friday night we talked before and after the game. This Friday he’s gone. Definitely puts life in perspective and what’s truly important. 

So so sorry for uppermans loss, this is a tragedy but also a win for this man.  Nothing like being in the presence of our lord!! My thoughts & prayers for this man’s family in the days ahead & this program!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SouthFL305 said:

LOL haters are gonna hate just like you all tried to dog upperman all week saying they weren’t battle tested well darn they shut down greenvilles running game completely. Just let the game play out nothing can be predicted at this time of the year in Florida we just say line them up 

Like I said, at this point, coaching comes into play. And after both staffs got out coached in 2021 by Witten, the coach that learned the lesson turned out to be Adam Caine. Perfect game plan and excellent player execution. This is the second time in three years the Geenedevils have lost the same way. Watching the other teams run the ball, control the clock and keep the Greene O safe and sound on the sideline where they can’t do you any harm. Phenomenal game U. Now, don’t let beating Greeneville be the highlight of your season! There’s so much more to come. Congratulations gentlemen. We will see you in Chatty Town next weekend.