Round 4 Giles @ Alcoa

balloutcat

23 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

No denying Alcoa is one of the best programs in Tn. That’s why my point is you’re still in 3A clubbing baby seals going for all time high scores

Anxious to see how next reclass goes. With the growth that Alcoa is experiencing I would think The Tornadoes move to 4A very soon. When that time comes, I hope all the teams you mentioned (and others) decide to stay in 4A. Otherwise, Alcoa will be in the same situation, but driving longer distances to play regional teams that aren’t any better than they have now….

Good luck Friday night. Looks like not so great weather might be in the area. Would be two long drives ($$$$$) to Greeneville if it gets cancelled for safety reasons. Hopefully it shifts!  B)

Edited by Throwdeslant

On 11/19/2023 at 8:48 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Would be in 4A also!

Probably the best 5A team in TN...got a club'n too. 

The F5 played some of the best 6A teams also. 

If you're feeling cocky, Alcoa needs seals for next year. Nothing would be more fun then, putting 75 points on lowerman AGAIN!:thumb:

I would love to play Alcoa next year. We need to start scheduling games like this. But that doesn’t change the fact that Alcoa v Giles  is going to be another dominant performance by the Tornadoes. Alcoa doesn’t lose the 3a public schools.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Catfan68 said:

21 State Championships, boy that is impressive. 8 in a row too, man that is great.......Yall must grow them right over there in Alcoa. :popcorneater:

Much appreciated. Alcoa continues to break their own records. :thumb: Yup, actually they do. We do occasionally get a transfer or two. Just like about every other school in the state of TN…:popcorneater:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Giles Bobcats will not be able to beat Alcoa Tornado in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Alcoa Tornado is too good to let it happen to them. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Well would you look at that! If that don't beat all.....I know Captain Kangaroo, Captain Caveman and Captain Fantastic. Now I know Captain Guru. My day is complete.

Just now, F5seekshelter said:

Show up Friday night, message me when you arrive and I’ll buy ya a bag.:thumb:

All except 2, and a few  who graduated, that beat your team last year will be on the field Friday night. 

Safe travels. 

Ok not sure what you mean about the all except 2 comment, I just enjoy good popcorn......see you Friday!

2 minutes ago, Catfan68 said:

Ok not sure what you mean about the all except 2 comment, I just enjoy good popcorn......see you Friday!

We got two transfers from last year. One of them came from IMG the other played at AMS and transferred out in 9th grade. Decided to come back to Alcoa for his senior year….

Popcorn is good. Fresh kettle corn is better! :thumb:

Edited by F5seekshelter