Round 4 Giles @ Alcoa

balloutcat

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Negative. If the game between Greeneville and Upperman is in Baxter the U is the favorite. And next year the semi final game WILL be in Baxter. Doesn’t matter where Alcoa plays Giles it’s a blowout win. 

Good Luck to Giles County from a Middle-TN Football Fan!  

On a side note:  I saw Upperman play on television versus White House several weeks ago.  Greeneville's players are about to feel like they are playing Cherokee on September 1st all over again.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Would be in 4A also!

Probably the best 5A team in TN...got a club'n too. 

The F5 played some of the best 6A teams also. 

If you're feeling cocky, Alcoa needs seals for next year. Nothing would be more fun then, putting 75 points on lowerman AGAIN!:thumb:

Hahaha I have no doubt you could be right!  Don’t deny it at all. Now last time Alcoa came to Baxter they needed the refs help to keep their streak alive. Video proof we recovered the fumble.  Ancient history. Alcoa would not roll through 4A like they do in 3A. Greeneville  PC Upperman Elizbethton Anderson County are all better than anyone in 3A other than Alcoa.  Year in and year out Alcoa is better than all of them except Greeneville   In 5A, once again you’d be one of the teams to beat absolutely agree. You wouldn’t win 100 in a row in either 4 or 5A though. No denying Alcoa is one of the best programs in Tn. That’s why my point is you’re still in 3A clubbing baby seals going for all time high scores

I'm taking Giles 37-35 the key game that show how much Giles has improved is the Page game they loose by 1 point in overtime on a questionable call now Page is playing for 5a state title I've watched this team mature and improve drastically after each game. Plus I think a little payback is on order.Giants do fall.