Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

24 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

nope.  Baseball's success recruits on it's own. They don't have to break any rules.  They had like 13 or 14 kids sign d1 last year and theyve had 12 state championships.  I don't know how many pros they've had but it's a ton.  programs successful over the long haul often don't have to recruit.  That's why i don't think alcoa reallly recruits either. Do kids move ther? sure.  But people aren't out contacting players.  They don't have to, and it wouldn't be worth it to.

Do you know where the baseball coach used to be before getting offered two times what the average coach makes?

(Hint the school is on Kingston pike)

Edited by Dawgz4life

41 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Do you know where the baseball coach used to be before getting offered two times what the average coach makes?

(Hint the school is on Kingston pike)

i love these conspiracies.  teacher salaries are public record.  Feel free to show us how much he makes.  

This is peak Bearden fan right here.  Farragut dementia

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

i love these conspiracies.  teacher salaries are public record.  Feel free to show us how much he makes.  

This is peak Bearden fan right here.  Farragut dementia

Well, I mean you’re on the booster club, so why don’t you go ahead and tell us how much the booster club lets him have yearly.

6 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Well, I mean you’re on the booster club, so why don’t you go ahead and tell us how much the booster club lets him have yearly.

From my perch at West High,

Just a word of advice, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. 

Bearden has 30 coaches on the sideline. The booster club’s tax return must weigh ten pounds. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Yeah, you haven’t heard that anywhere. Nice try though.:lol:

and congrats! Welcome to East Knoxville High School football! Every team has good recruits. Your team was the first to start doing it down here, and guess what times have changed? You ain’t the only one anymore. Schools like Austin East, Bearden, Harden Valley, Heritage, etc. get sucked dry every year until they find someone like Bearden. It's going to keep happening, but when they do, I’m sure everyone will start whining, just like everyone has with the coach Jones hire. So here, go find you a bucket, and you can collect all your tears in there.

This is true everyone recruits in football that is good. If you aren't then you will be at the bottom. Everyone complains when their kids get poached but wouldn't bat an eye if they all of the sudden had 20 football players transfer in. It's not going anywhere so either adapt or die.

3 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

You know who pays him, Why don’t you just tell him how much y’all give him?

it ain't me fam.  I don't know any of em.  But you're the one on here making ridiculous accusations.  Up until now there were times I thought you might be telling the truth about stuff at Bearden.  Now I'm not so sure since you've crated this out of thin air.

1 hour ago, edwardblake said:

From my perch at West High,

Just a word of advice, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. 

Bearden has 30 coaches on the sideline. The booster club’s tax return must weigh ten pounds. 

14 coach’s, don’t know where you got 30 must’ve just made it out of nowhere, but anyway, one head coach, 13 assistants, about 6-7 student helpers, 1 athletic trainer, 1 athletic director, and 2 system athletic directors—that's about who is on the sidelines with all the players in uniform, no pads unless starting variety, very big sideline, but that’s for a reason—more players, more intimidating sideline, and obviously it’s worked since opponents hate it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ILB1999 said:

it ain't me fam.  I don't know any of em.  But you're the one on here making ridiculous accusations.  Up until now there were times I thought you might be telling the truth about stuff at Bearden.  Now I'm not so sure since you've crated this out of thin air.

Yep, I’m sure you're not just a coincidence he left Bearden for Farragut out of thin air and stayed there even though he'd been offered big bucks to go coach numerous colleges. He must love the average teacher salary and almost nothing he gets for coaching.:lol:

• Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 7:58 AM, SheriffofRedRock said:

I was just responding as to why they could only run the ball. He is a goos HS QB yes and has the ability to run. Once a Jones can get in his guy he will and they will be able to throw the ball. That is what he wants to do.

Oh my fault misinterpret your message but yeah, I agree.

2 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Yep, I’m sure you're not just a coincidence he left Bearden for Farragut out of thin air and stayed there even though he'd been offered big bucks to go coach numerous colleges. He must love the average teacher salary and almost nothing he gets for coaching.:lol:

I’m not gonna get into any of that, but all I’m gonna say is I know the football coach is glad he has them and he has used them over the last few years.