Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

East has talent all over the field, and speed…..a lot of dangerous speed. 

If anybody is going to beat them from the West, better do it this year. 

Dyersburg 21, East 20…..Dyersburg must play solid fundamental football to have a chance. 

Edited by mg

On 11/19/2023 at 7:41 PM, mg said:

East has talent all over the field, and speed…..a lot of dangerous speed. 

If anybody is going to beat them from the West, better do it this year. 

Dyersburg 21, East 20…..Dyersburg must play solid fundamental football to have a chance. 

Dyersburg has a few tricks up their sleeve ;)

14 minutes ago, EaggleNation said:

What game did you watch? That game was almost mercy rule in the 3rd! I left in the 4th quarter…lol

He never said the game was close or the East didn’t win big. He simply said Liberty Creek moved the ball but had mistakes. East obviously cashed in on them cause they are are a great team. 

Facts: Dyersburg will have the best football player on the field Friday night, and it isn't a discussion. With a Georgia offer, this guy is basically unblockable unless double-teamed. East will likely need to scheme ways to run away from this giant or leave in a back to provide help when he gets pressure on East's QB. They are undefeated for a reason. This will likely be the best team East has played this year and that includes Smyrna and probably FRA as well. East will have to eliminate self-inflicted penalties to move on to Chattanooga.  

18 minutes ago, 18NCS said:

Facts: Dyersburg will have the best football player on the field Friday night, and it isn't a discussion. With a Georgia offer, this guy is basically unblockable unless double-teamed. East will likely need to scheme ways to run away from this giant or leave in a back to provide help when he gets pressure on East's QB. They are undefeated for a reason. This will likely be the best team East has played this year and that includes Smyrna and probably FRA as well. East will have to eliminate self-inflicted penalties to move on to Chattanooga.  

East Eagles will not get mercy ruled in this game by Dyersburg Trojans. It will not happen. I guarantee it. East Eagles are too good to let it happen. This should be a good game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.