Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Seems like East Nashville has become a fixture in this round of the playoffs. Dburg went to Nashville 2 years ago and played a very competitive game but came up short. How will this one go?  Who are the playmakers to watch for East??  And most importantly… have they done something about the yellow box burgers in the concession stand???(I still have nightmares about those)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSitsp3sPwAE6p_B_t4tY

50 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Seems like East Nashville has become a fixture in this round of the playoffs. Dburg went to Nashville 2 years ago and played a very competitive game but came up short. How will this one go?  Who are the playmakers to watch for East??  And most importantly… have they done something about the yellow box burgers in the concession stand???(I still have nightmares about those)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSitsp3sPwAE6p_B_t4tY

I’m planning on having dinner the same as ‘21 if you want to join!

12 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Good luck to the Trojans. Here are two computer predictions:

Massey

E. Nashville 30

Dyersburg 20

Cal-Preps

Dyersburg 22

E. Nashville 21

So, y’all do have a chance. From the Cal-Preps score, they must have seen that two-point conversion y’all ran to beat my Chargers. It looked pretty hard to stop. 

Massey rating will not be published until tomorrow.  You’re looking at data based on 12 games  vs 13 games.