Bowers

QuickStrike

10 hours ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

If you use the Lipscomb model you can turn it around more quickly but be careful who you text.  Ensworth is no rookie when it concerns to recruiting.  

Well that text parent is at Ensworth currently so they may be in the clear???? However, what’s going to happen when that parent isn’t happy his kid isn’t getting the recognition he “deserves?” That’s almost a certainty from Mr FCA. 

4 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Well that text parent is at Ensworth currently so they may be in the clear???? However, what’s going to happen when that parent isn’t happy his kid isn’t getting the recognition he “deserves?” That’s almost a certainty from Mr FCA. 

Has there ever been a more well known parent of a player that’s a cancer wherever they go?

https://x.com/coop_fca

1 hour ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Has there ever been a more well known parent of a player that’s a cancer wherever they go?

ant all his to blame...

..the coaches and ADs at those institutions nose exactly what theyre gettin......or have gotten...if theres a problem it all goes in those folks "OWN IT BAG"

...everyone has gotten almost exactly what they allowed

Booger just sayin :roll:

14 hours ago, The50YardLine said:

When ya’ll say every public and private school recruits…. what does that really mean??? high school coaches are not out recruiting like college coaches… that’s a fact… its up to the student athlete and the parents where they think is the best place to succeed….. 
Ya’ll can say all you want about schools recruiting and this and that…. At the end of the day it matters about the coaching and how the players respond…. an example is mba… do you really think mba is recruiting??? No, they believe in the system at hand and the coaches know how to prepare what they have on hand…. Ya’ll think MTCS is recruiting??? Come on….boarding schools don’t count btw…. Let me know what yall think… 

It’s hilarious to not think MBA doesn’t recruit. They recruit them young. They literally go to every private school that ends in 6th grade and make a pitch. You don’t think Marcel Reed was recruited to MBA? Mba isn’t just saying “well I hope the kids that apply are good at sports”. They bring a wide variety of students in 7th grade and then they get some more as 9th graders. They host basketball leagues, lacrosse clinics, and a plethora of other events to get kids on campus. 

All these private schools have to do is get the parent to sign a piece of paper that says they are interested in the school. Then they are free to talk to whoever they want at said school. 

These private schools aren’t hosting basketball leagues, 7on7 leagues, lacrosse leagues out of the kindness of their hearts. Lol

I know nothing about MTCS, but if they have any kind of leagues like I mentioned above you can bet they have tried to recruit players to their school. 

Yes coaching matters, yes MBA & MTCS are recruiting. Sorry, I do not have any text messages:grin:. Most of the time it is the parents and players that are recruiting. I agree with you that it's up to the student athlete and the parents where they think is the best place to succeed….. I agree boarding schools don't count:-D.  Last thing MBA and MTCS have good coaching staffs. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Oh I’m not sure about that but from the outside looking in this has terrible optics. You can be certain though with his father as involved as much as he appears to be at every school the kid has attended, all the internet content, and results of his interactions at Lipscomb that Ensworth isn’t the envy of other schools. 

On 12/2/2023 at 6:18 AM, Playerscoach said:

Bowers if the coach is a man of integrity and he also demands discipline so it will be interesting how things go.