Oak Ridge Basketball

bounder

33 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I think Rell needs to see the floor more.  I like the way he leads the JV and dishes off those amazing passes .   He's a floor general in my eyes and could be the true replacement for B. Scott.  I mean Rell has the passes along with the knock down 3 pointer as well as good defense.  

Do you mean Justice West? Don’t know a Rell? And I can understand why y’all would want Stanton. He did bring a championship to AE, so it’s completely understandable. I’m not one of the OR folks who dislikes SS. I wish him the best.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Turtle said:

I think Rell needs to see the floor more.  I like the way he leads the JV and dishes off those amazing passes .   He's a floor general in my eyes and could be the true replacement for B. Scott.  I mean Rell has the passes along with the knock down 3 pointer as well as good defense.  

He has come into a clean up roll and done well.  Another year of maturity will do him good as I see him spelling Ray Ray (Along with West).  Team should be super deep next year.

6 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Do you mean Justice West? Don’t know a Rell? And I can understand why y’all would want Stanton. He did bring a championship to AE, so it’s completely understandable. I’m not one of the OR folks who dislikes SS. I wish him the best.

Pretty sure he is talking about Jemerson (sp?).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, boyfromsi said:

Pretty sure he is talking about Jemerson (sp?).

Yesssir, that's who I'm talking about.  I think he can be a stellar player for you all.  I mean he kills in JV, I would definitely give him some ticks on the varsity side to see if you he could do the same there.  

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Yesssir, that's who I'm talking about.  I think he can be a stellar player for you all.  I mean he kills in JV, I would definitely give him some ticks on the varsity side to see if you he could do the same there.  

I agree.  He is pretty good at football as well.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 12:10 PM, Turtle said:

Which one is rell which number? I like the freshman the post #4 and guard #3 I also like the lengthy shooter #12 he needs to play more 

8 hours ago, Orangeslide said:

I agree sweet science this will be a challenge for oak ridge even on their home floor.  West is really a good team.  Should be a fun game for the fans. Coach Green will have them ready though.  

Oh yeah, I expect a really close game. West always has some great athletes. They get after it. They’re battle hardened too, being in the district their in. Just hoping for a win at this point. Survive and advance.

Edited by SweetScience

5 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Oh yeah, I expect a really close game. West always has some great athletes. They get after it. They’re battle hardened too, being in the district their in. Just hoping for a win at this point. Survive and advance.

Think i might make my way over to the secret city Saturday night to check this one out. Should be a good one to watch, plus oak ridge had good popcorn the last time I was there.  Nothing like a good bag of corn at a high schoolbasketball game. 

Edited by Orangeslide