Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

Seemed like most of the East players were just waiting for Isaiah to win it for them and unfortunately riverside did a good job containing him other than the one big run.  I’m not sure why East didn’t try to get on the outside more after the big run and some early success throwing the now screens.  Riverside was definitely the more physical team, congratulations to them! 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Silly comment.  You win by 6 and act like it was niners chargers in 95.  Please. 

In person the game felt like it was always in riversides favor, game wasn’t as close as the score showed. By the way, how did Forrest do this weekend? Call the fire department the Forrest on fire

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Seemed like most of the East players were just waiting for Isaiah to win it for them and unfortunately riverside did a good job containing him other than the one big run.  I’m not sure why East didn’t try to get on the outside more after the big run and some early success throwing the now screens.  Riverside was definitely the more physical team, congratulations to them! 

I agree, Congrats to Riverside.