Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

9 minutes ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Will the player that was ejected have any consequence on the game ?

He was a good lineman but he ain’t as important to them as the Groves boys. #1 carried the ball almost every time they ran it tonight. He is quick and elusive and I mean quick. 

Edited by Spike016

16 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Watched ER tonight and I’ll be honest a very undisciplined football team but they have athletes. #0 #2 are good but #1 is the motor that makes this team go. They are beatable but you gotta stop #1 to do it. 

They were disciplined until York wanted to turn it into a UFC fight. 

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Not a mystery. Most people know who I’m talking about. Just not going to name names of coaches. It’s pretty widespread knowledge in the South Knox community. 
    • Still unlikely to happen. No one is officially reporting it because it’s falling through. 
    • Every team That McConnell coaches plays horrible defense with the exception of one Waverly team. I don't think he spends much time practicing that side of the ball. The only coach i know of that loses when scoring 50 points pretty regular. He  was doing it at Westveiw  before he started it here
    • We are honoring the tradition of hiring the wrong  coaches . Like 1980 when we rejected not one but two on staff assistant coaches applications for our HC opening  The coaches Mike Mansfield and Rod Sturdivant both born and raised in Benton County but not good enough for us... I been meaning to congratulate them on all those gold and silver balls they won in Bruceton and Huntingdon but it keeps slipping my mind
    • Good game by Westview. Girls fought hard and y'all took it to us first half. Y'all were really pumped up. Big time atmosphere from both fan bases. Proud of about girls for grinding it out. Two great programs. Good luck to y'all going forward. Maybe one of us will win it.