Does south Pittsburgh recruit out of state?

BUpro

1 minute ago, rlh said:

There's more to the story the Butthurt22 told you and in your example it likely had to do with distance. Also Red Bank is 120 to 140 miles from Oakland.

ya, i know it was further away then the kids who moved to us...but i thought it was a rule if you transferred in the state and played a sport at the school you came from and are going to play that same sport at the new school you had to sit...i may be misunderstanding the rule...all i know is our players cannot play until 2024. maybe they should just give a one time transfer to kids prior to their junior year or something, lol...heck i dont know...pretty soon their will be legal betting on high school games lol.

1 minute ago, TheFootballDad said:

ya, i know it was further away then the kids who moved to us...but i thought it was a rule if you transferred in the state and played a sport at the school you came from and are going to play that same sport at the new school you had to sit...i may be misunderstanding the rule...all i know is our players cannot play until 2024. maybe they should just give a one time transfer to kids prior to their junior year or something, lol...heck i dont know...pretty soon their will be legal betting on high school games lol.

Distance and and an actual move is part of it as well.  

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

They wouldn’t have beaten Mckenzie without big boy and that ball hawking safety. 

McKenzie wouldn’t have been close if our home grown QB was healthy.. or if we don’t fumble 3 possessions in a row. Anyone can play the should have would have game all day. Once again, has Clay County ever got a transfer in basketball from anywhere else? If a kid likes a sport they want to play somewhere that wins. It’s that simple..I didn’t hear a word when 5 star Boo Carter left and went to Bradley or when that Red Bank kid when to Oakland.. Instantly became the best players on their teams. MASE had transfers that reportedly didn’t even move and still played this year. 

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

SP had 30 freshmen and sophomores on the roster this year. They will be young but talented. I’m glad to know you weren’t the one telling racial slurs at that kid and others after that game   

The kid is reportedly brilliant and graduates at Christmas. He’s an early enrollee for college. That’s not shabby if you ask me. Clay County has had a lot of great basketball players. Have they EVER had a kid transfer from another place? They probably have since they have such a great program. 

He definitely helped win a gold ball. I wish we would have thrown him the ball more though. He only played a quarter vs Clay County. That game outcome is the same regardless. Wallace was out that night as well. 

I just figured the circumstances of them both showing up on y’all’s doorstep were orchestrated…..Congrats on the win! I’m sure we will meet y’all down the road next year! 

Just now, Pirate2003 said:

McKenzie wouldn’t have been close if our home grown QB was healthy.. or if we don’t fumble 3 possessions in a row. Anyone can play the should have would have game all day. Once again, has Clay County ever got a transfer in basketball from anywhere else? If a kid likes a sport they want to play somewhere that wins. It’s that simple..I didn’t hear a word when 5 star Boo Carter left and went to Bradley or when that Red Bank kid when to Oakland.. Instantly became the best players on their teams. MASE had transfers that reportedly didn’t even move and still played this year. 

MASE coach orchestrated those kids moves and facilitated them by knowing the rules just like you guys! 

6 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

SP had 30 freshmen and sophomores on the roster this year. They will be young but talented. I’m glad to know you weren’t the one telling racial slurs at that kid and others after that game   

The kid is reportedly brilliant and graduates at Christmas. He’s an early enrollee for college. That’s not shabby if you ask me. Clay County has had a lot of great basketball players. Have they EVER had a kid transfer from another place? They probably have since they have such a great program. 

He definitely helped win a gold ball. I wish we would have thrown him the ball more though. He only played a quarter vs Clay County. That game outcome is the same regardless. Wallace was out that night as well. 

Pretty sure their RB was new this year

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I just figured the circumstances of them both showing up on y’all’s doorstep were orchestrated…..Congrats on the win! I’m sure we will meet y’all down the road next year! 

Hey I get it.. Greenback had kids that moved there in 2017-2109 range and some of our village idiots were giving them you know what… They had 2 giant linemen with power 5 offers and Maryville’s QB. So I do understand the feeling…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

MASE coach orchestrated those kids moves and facilitated them by knowing the rules just like you guys! 

How did he get them eligible without even moving? They had 4-5 kids that played at one school, and never moved then played at MASE. The state allowed them a waiver. I believe one was a highly recruited QB.