East Robertson 2024

Biggameburt

Losses on Offense-Elijah Groves,Malaki Anderson, John Randolph, Wyatt Pearson

Losses on Defense- Dallas Caffrey, Elijah Groves, Wyatt Pearson, Matthew Swearingen

Key Returners- Zach Groves, Isaiah Groves, Kason Young, Cade Brooks, Bryson Shreeve, Miller Cothron, Casen Goosetree.

should be a reload type season for the Indians. Returning a lot of starters.

ceiling 10-0

floor 8-2

ER should reload again. Marion or City is only teams that can come close to matching their skill level. Bledsoe and Forrest are two other teams that will both be tough up front. Hampton should be tough as usual but ER’s path back to Chatt is certainly there. Will be interesting to see if ER cleans up some of the discipline issues by next season. They should be a year older so some of that should subside. I am just keeping it real 

I’d like to see ER OC grow a little as a play caller. He’s almost handcuffing himself by not being creative and getting his speedy play makers in space where they’re the most dangerous with the ball. I get he had a freshman under center, with what he’s got coming back and the experience gained he’s got to open it up if he wants to win the gold ball. 

2 hours ago, DbCooper said:

I’d like to see ER OC grow a little as a play caller. He’s almost handcuffing himself by not being creative and getting his speedy play makers in space where they’re the most dangerous with the ball. I get he had a freshman under center, with what he’s got coming back and the experience gained he’s got to open it up if he wants to win the gold ball. 

Offense he ran in 22’ was amazing 

3 hours ago, Biggameburt said:

Losses on Defense- Dallas Caffrey, Elijah Groves, Wyatt Pearson, Matthew Swearingen

Key Returners- Zach Groves, Isaiah Groves, Kason Young, Cade Brooks, Bryson Shreeve, Miller Cothron, Casen Goosetree.

ceiling 10-0

floor 8-2

ER , Congrats on a great season. Build on it next season.

37 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

What about the other Groves kid? Is he expected to play a bigger role next season? I think he was #13 or something if I remember correctly. 

He’s already a pretty good corner. I’d assume he would slide into a WR role on O. They had another freshman who was a playmaker I believe it was Lane Bruce.

On 12/4/2023 at 10:04 AM, Biggameburt said:

ceiling 10-0

floor 8-2

if it aint tin and oh coach brooks kneeds the boot

eye am shore that it want bee

eye mean the guy was gitting the ball to his sun more than his mr football winner 

it is ensain too me that yall steel dee fend brooks aftur that showun own saterdee