Grace Christian Head Coach Opening

SheriffofRedRock

22 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

The toughest AA region is in the middle. CPA, Davidson, FRA and Lipscomb will be back after next year. Not even close.

22 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

The toughest AA region is in the middle. CPA, Davidson, FRA and Lipscomb will be back after next year. Not even close.

I agree that the middle region is the toughest in AA, and it’s not close. 

Re-classification after next year could get interesting for D2. Wouldn’t be shocked to see teams split evenly into 3 classifications. Would likely put CPA and Lipscomb up in AAA. East teams on that line, according to last cycle’s numbers, would be CCS and Knox Webb. 

2 hours ago, WestTNFB1 said:

I agree that the middle region is the toughest in AA, and it’s not close. 

Re-classification after next year could get interesting for D2. Wouldn’t be shocked to see teams split evenly into 3 classifications. Would likely put CPA and Lipscomb up in AAA. East teams on that line, according to last cycle’s numbers, would be CCS and Knox Webb. 

Very much likely. We already play in the biggest division in baseball and other sports and I enjoy it more. 

On 12/22/2023 at 2:20 PM, FootballFan888 said:

Justin's twin will be the DC, end of story.

They gave up a ton of points in their tenure at CCHS. I think this will be the biggest challenge they will face getting enough quality depth and not have to use too many two way players.  They will make football fun on the offensive side and you will see remarkable improvement there and marketing the program. They will get more players out and their fundraising strategies will be off the charts.  

16 hours ago, Orangeslide said:

They gave up a ton of points in their tenure at CCHS. I think this will be the biggest challenge they will face getting enough quality depth and not have to use too many two way players.  They will make football fun on the offensive side and you will see remarkable improvement there and marketing the program. They will get more players out and their fundraising strategies will be off the charts.  

Was hoping they may pick up a good defensive coach that is available but what do I know about football only been a season ticket holder of the winningest program in the State of Tennessee for all my life besides the ones I played there. If your defense is bad you'll be in for a rough ride 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Was hoping they may pick up a good defensive coach that is available but what do I know about football only been a season ticket holder of the winningest program in the State of Tennessee for all my life besides the ones I played there. If your defense is bad you'll be in for a rough ride 

We’ll be fine Barn. Excited to see these two trade in the Florida Gators colors for the Silver and Blue! 

45 minutes ago, gcapride said:

We’ll be fine Barn. Excited to see these two trade in the Florida Gators colors for the Silver and Blue! 

I still have a lot of good memories and really want the best for this program, Had the best times going to places I had never been and opened my eyes to a lot of the smaller schools. Won't ever forget.