PinTn Show Episode 2: Ironman and Cleveland Duals recap

WrestlingGod

Are you serious?  Are you serious?  I just listened to the show and you state that Father Ryan was not at the Cleveland Duals but are usually there and they sometimes throw in an 8th grader to wrestle.  Please advise your listeners and the wrestling commmunity WHEN Father Ryan wrestled an 8th grader in the Cleveland Tournament or at any time.  Father Ryan is a High School.  They do not have middle school or wrestlers.  I can't believe this stament was made.  I would expect that you know your facts before you make a statement like this.  I am embarrased for you and this podcast.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, facenthecrowd said:

Are you serious?  Are you serious?  I just listened to the show and you state that Father Ryan was not at the Cleveland Duals but are usually there and they sometimes throw in an 8th grader to wrestle.  Please advise your listeners and the wrestling commmunity WHEN Father Ryan wrestled an 8th grader in the Cleveland Tournament or at any time.  Father Ryan is a High School.  They do not have middle school or wrestlers.  I can't believe this stament was made.  I would expect that you know your facts before you make a statement like this.  I am embarrased for you and this podcast.

settle down.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, facenthecrowd said:

I am fine; however, I don't understand why people say things that are not true.  This statement was easily debunked.

Private schools wrestle 8th graders a good bit.  If Father Ryan doesn't, I'm sure it was an error but nothing to get bent out of shape over.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

Lighten-up-francis GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by WrestlingGod
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, facenthecrowd said:

I will liten up when you stop lying.  Plain and simple.

Still waiting on when Ryan ever used an 8th grader to wrestle.  Please advise. 

Chill man, I am sure it was a mistake, nobody intentionally tried to offend you or Father Ryan. There are bigger things in the world to worry about than an offhand statement made on a podcast about high school wrestling.

1 hour ago, facenthecrowd said:

I will liten up when you stop lying.  Plain and simple.

Still waiting on when Ryan ever used an 8th grader to wrestle.  Please advise. 

I mistakenly thought that with Ryan being a division 2 program and many division 2 programs have had 8th graders in their lineup that they may have once or twice in the almost 100 years they've been a school.  Should we cancel the upcoming shows because we've, apparently, offended you to the point of throwing a fit on coachT?

You're getting worked up for the smallest thing. 

Edited by WrestlingGod

19 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

Let’s burn him alive!!! Who does he think he is making a slip up like that!? To the stake!!!

that’s you. That’s how you sound. 

• Like 1