Anderson County 2024

Mavericksinflight

On 1/6/2024 at 4:47 PM, GatorTDMaker said:

DG would be a Grace right now if one of his assistants was willing to make the move. End of story. It was a package deal with 3 of his current assistants. All were on board but one. 

No that is not true. He just got the rumor out and knew he would receive more money from the booster program. Simple tactic to get more money. Coaches do it all the time.

Anderson Mavericks will be real good again in 2024. Coach DG did not want to go to Grace. He knew if he did he would not be able to mercy rule Webb Spartans and Boyd Buccaneers. He did not want to go somewhere that he could not mercy rule some teams. I guarantee it. That was part of the reason. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

58 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Anderson Mavericks will be real good again in 2024. Coach DG did not want to go to Grace. He knew if he did he would not be able to mercy rule Webb Spartans and Boyd Buccaneers. He did not want to go somewhere that he could not mercy rule some teams. I guarantee it. That was part of the reason. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

What can I say but Ditto that! 

On 1/8/2024 at 8:48 AM, SheriffofRedRock said:

No that is not true. He just got the rumor out and knew he would receive more money from the booster program. Simple tactic to get more money. Coaches do it all the time.

It’s definitely true. Him and 3 of his assistants were literally at grace in the building all day. Hate to break it to you bud. Granted, Probably couldn’t get away with the hazing that goes on at AC. That was probably the deal breaker. 

15 hours ago, GatorTDMaker said:

It’s definitely true. Him and 3 of his assistants were literally at grace in the building all day. Hate to break it to you bud. Granted, Probably couldn’t get away with the hazing that goes on at AC. That was probably the deal breaker. 

Oh I know about the tour, but if you can get a 30k pay raise, from boosters, to stay where you have built something wouldn't you put it out that you might leave for more $$?

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Oh I know about the tour, but if you can get a 30k pay raise, from boosters, to stay where you have built something wouldn't you put it out that you might leave for more $$?

Anderson Mavericks coach might be able to mercy rule more teams next season since he got this pay raise. Anderson Mavericks coach will have more money where he could get some more players. If he gets some new players he might mercy rule everybody again in 2024 like he did in 2022. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 1/10/2024 at 10:28 AM, CaptainGuru said:

Anderson Mavericks coach might be able to mercy rule more teams next season since he got this pay raise. Anderson Mavericks coach will have more money where he could get some more players. If he gets some new players he might mercy rule everybody again in 2024 like he did in 2022. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Going to be an exciting 2024 year and interested in what type game plan that AC will use based on the Mavs schedule.? Play action? Ground and pound the Ariel assault ? With the defense coach Lambert, I think the Mavs have a lot options on offense this year to work with. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

2024 Anderson County Maverick Schedule as it has 3 5A teams, and 2 6 A teams on it.  GO MAVS

8-22.  POWELL HOME (Rivalry Thursday Game )

8-30  @ SCIENCE HILL

9-6     BEARDEN HOME

9-13.  FULTON  HOME*

9-20.  @ SEYMOUR*

9-27   CARTER* HOME

10-4. CLINTON HOME

10-11. FALL BREAK OFF WEEK

10 -18.  @ KNOX WEST

10-25.   @ GIBBS*

10-31.  @ SOUTH DOYLE*

4 hours ago, olhickory said:

2024 Anderson County Maverick Schedule as it has 3 5A teams, and 2 6 A teams on it.  GO MAVS

8-22.  POWELL HOME (Rivalry Thursday Game )

8-30  @ SCIENCE HILL

9-6     BEARDEN HOME

9-13.  FULTON  HOME*

9-20.  @ SEYMOUR*

9-27   CARTER* HOME

10-4. CLINTON HOME

10-11. FALL BREAK OFF WEEK

10 -18.  @ KNOX WEST

10-25.   @ GIBBS*

10-31.  @ SOUTH DOYLE*

Thanks OlHickory! Nearly half games are stepping up above 4A. Should be a Great year for the Mavs. Can't wait! Looking forward to seeing those young Mavs grow up quickly with that schedule. Who knows this year may be the year 5A and 6A may grow a bit too, playing the Mavs!