Top Coaches in East TN

EastTNfootballFan111

1 hour ago, TribalEmpire said:

I'm sure he's undefeated... never lost a game.

I'll give you this.  We're much worse than I even thought we were... we abandoned defense entirely hoping we could outscore Boone and failed miserably.  I'm starting to think we'll be lucky to win a single conference game.  I know we're young, but Poore is the kind of coach who doesn't like using that as an excuse.  He's getting pretty fed up with the way they're playing and you can tell.

There's a few he should just bench, and bring up some of those freshmen. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

There's a few he should just bench, and bring up some of those freshmen. 

I think that’s what his prob is..he brings kids up and benches the ones that has been there….looking for a solution to the problem…

at least tribal is honest about it

2 hours ago, Rebelyell10 said:

I think that’s what his prob is..he brings kids up and benches the ones that has been there….looking for a solution to the problem…

at least tribal is honest about it

Why are you avoiding my question?  

6 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

Told my wife that driving home. Ought to just promote the entire JV. They're drilling everyone they play. 

Is there no sense of loyalty to those seniors? Juniors?  I hear the conference is very weak so a school that size shouldn’t have any probs??   I gonna try and make it to their games next week…..I gotta come see the circus!!!!!

On 1/7/2024 at 2:30 AM, Rebelyell10 said:

Is there no sense of loyalty to those seniors? Juniors?  I hear the conference is very weak so a school that size shouldn’t have any probs??   I gonna try and make it to their games next week…..I gotta come see the circus!!!!!

Loyalty? It's high school ball, no guaranteed playing time for anyone. If the older kids can't hack it, bring in the young talent and develop them. Whatever lineup gives you the best opportunity to win, roll with it and hope it works out. 

On 1/7/2024 at 2:30 AM, Rebelyell10 said:

Sounds to me that you're either a hater for some reason or your kid rides the bench for DB, or maybe didn't even make the team. Coach Poore is a good TN high school basketball coach. Records don't always reflect how good a coach is. 

• Upvote 2