Bradley vs Cleveland

TheTreyB

On 1/26/2024 at 3:56 PM, JSamson7 said:

How about you put up the mercy rule shtick, it should happen, and I guarantee everyone approves this message. 

That is what happened to this match Bradley Bears and Cleveland Raiders do not like each other very much. I guarantee it. Bradley Bears and Cleveland Raiders are arch enemies and do not want each other to do any good. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

That is what happened to this match Bradley Bears and Cleveland Raiders do not like each other very much. I guarantee it. Bradley Bears and Cleveland Raiders are arch enemies and do not want each other to do any good. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

The enemies part is only for the local matches.  Way back, the teams use to ride the same bus together to matches up north I-75.  Tell them @StarRaider

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, texas23 said:

The enemies part is only for the local matches.  Way back, the teams use to ride the same bus together to matches up north I-75.  Tell them @StarRaider

true... and I failed in my attempt to have the summer combined club renamed "blue and black wrestling club" instead of "black & blue wrestling club"... Coach Miller told me that was just dumb lol

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, texas23 said:

Bradley Bears and Cleveland Raiders do not ride buses together anymore. That would be a bad idea. It would cause a fight. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Bradley Bears and Cleveland Raiders do not ride buses together anymore. That would be a bad idea. It would cause a fight. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

You know very little.  I guarantee it.  Do you want to bet me?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, texas23 said:

You know very little.  I guarantee it.  Do you want to bet me?

I know a whole lot about Bradley Bears, Cleveland Raiders, Bradley Female Bears, and Cleveland Female Raiders.  You are not allowed to bet me. I am only allowed to bet you. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

32 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

I would give anything to see Bradley make it to the finals so Cleveland could shut them out this time instead of them getting the 3 they got last month.  

Cleveland Raiders and Bradley Bears do not like each other very much. Bradley Bears would never cheer for Cleveland Raiders and Cleveland Raiders would never cheer for Bradley Bears. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders and Bradley Bears do not like each other very much. Bradley Bears would never cheer for Cleveland Raiders and Cleveland Raiders would never cheer for Bradley Bears. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

You are so wrong on this one. Yeah we don’t like each other. But as mentioned before “we” use to travel together during the Spring and Summer months under “Black and Blue” which btw back in the day was probably one of the baddest clubs in Tennessee. And if we weren’t wrestling each other we definitely cheered one another on. Just because of the training we all did together. And in recent years we have each taken each other’s guys on trips with travel squads. And a lot of these guys hangout with one another during the season and offseason. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Are you sure you're not Captain Obvious's little brother?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Are you sure you're not Captain Obvious's little brother?

I do not have any brothers. I guarantee it. This is about Cleveland Raiders and Bradley Bears. They are both trying to mercy rule each other but it will not happen. They are both too good to let it happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.