DB Basketball.

bdawg122712

1 hour ago, CoachMo45 said:

Wolves 2022     aka Circle XXXX Pro

Have you purchased the rose yet and given it to Cinder Block Head who rejected you? Don't let a lack of resources stop you from doing this.

I have come on this DB thread and talked about myself and listed some of my accomplishments. I offer no excuse for this. I take pride in my small contribution to DB basketball. This has obviously bothered you because I might not conform to the way you think I should be. I am glad my posts have gotten under your ugly skin. When you know that your mamma thinks your ugly it must be hard to live with yourself. Your daddy also thinks your ugly. UGLY you ain't got no alibi, your just ugly.

I am not in this world to try and please you or anyone else. You made reference to some local coaches who would never talk about themselves on this platform. So what! I may conduct myself differently than they would. I have broken no laws , hurt anyone, or done anything wrong to you. What makes you so almighty special that you judge me? Mr. Judgemental, you have a deep seated inferiority complex because you are a low achiever and a disappointment. You need to join Cinder Block Head in his therapy.

There are many, many people, players and coaches who have far  exceeded what I accomplished. You are not one of them. I scratched and clawed to accomplish what little I did.

This is a DB thread and I contributed in a small way to DB basketball by coaching at Sevier for 15 yrs. My son gave everything he had for three years in contributing to his DB basketball team's success. DB basketball has had a terrific story of success. Go DB!

I knew that you would run your mouth again because it upsets you that you don't have a nickname. Let's give you one right now. Henceforth, you will be known as Circle XXXX Pro. Circle XXXX Pro why don't you go over to Cinder Block Heads house tonight and inform him of your new nickname. He and his buddies should welcome you into their group. I can imagine endless possibilites for the two of you together. We could be entertained by you submitting a video of what transpires. Please promise me that you will exhibit some respect and decorum and make sure there are no underage kids around. You and Cinder Block Head need to control your urges and concentrate on your therapy. Circle XXXX Pro don't wear out your right hand. You are a limp wristed mother  XXXXXX.

Wouldn't say this to my face.  It would be ugly.  Oh let me guess, another accomplishment.  You probably are a 5th degree blackbelt that kicked the XXXX out of Bruce Lee not once but multi, multi, multi times.  LOL

Edited by Wolves2022

23 minutes ago, Wolves2022 said:

Wouldn't say this to my face.  It would be ugly.  Oh let me guess, another accomplishment.  You probably are a 5th degree blackbelt that kicked the XXXX out of Bruce Lee not once but multi, multi, multi times.  LOL

You're edit didn't go far enough. You should just delete the post. 

1 hour ago, Wolves2022 said:

Good Lord, grow up.  Guy was a Parade All-American with the likes of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, played at the highest levels of college basketball, and had a successful coaching career.  And he’s a Navy veteran to boot!

If I had accomplished 1% of what he had on the basketball court, I would be shouting it from the mountain tops!  Sounds like you’re a bitter boy who could gain perspective from someone like Mo but, instead, you choose to tell someone in the 80-year old range they “wouldn’t say that to my face…it would get ugly.”  Parents must be proud.   And for the record…I don’t know Mo, never met him.

Edited to add this link:

https://www.timesnews.net/sports/stellar-playing-career-laid-foundation-for-morrison-s-coaching-success/article_bf46d72a-65f2-5b76-8552-85600b53f5a9.html

Edited by Lock Daddy
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Lock Daddy said:

Good Lord, grow up.  Guy was a Parade All-American with the likes of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, played at the highest levels of college basketball, and had a successful coaching career.  And he’s a Navy veteran to boot!

If I had accomplished 1% of what he had on the basketball court, I would be shouting it from the mountain tops!  Sounds like you’re a bitter boy who could gain perspective from someone like Mo but, instead, you choose to tell someone in the 80-year old range they “wouldn’t say that to my face…it would get ugly.”  Parents must be proud.   And for the record…I don’t know Mo, never met him.

Edited to add this link:

https://www.timesnews.net/sports/stellar-playing-career-laid-foundation-for-morrison-s-coaching-success/article_bf46d72a-65f2-5b76-8552-85600b53f5a9.html

He was the one that called me a MFer.  Never said anything like this.  No excuse for that.  He is not much older than me. My parents have passed away if you would like to know.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You're edit didn't go far enough. You should just delete the post. 

So I guess you are OK with him calling me a MFer.  I never said anything like this to him.  Won't put up with that, never have never will.  Keep posting, he may go to his closet and give you a t-shirt with his accomplishments on them.

46 minutes ago, Wolves2022 said:

So I guess you are OK with him calling me a MFer.  I never said anything like this to him.  Won't put up with that, never have never will.  Keep posting, he may go to his closet and give you a t-shirt with his accomplishments on them.

Actually, you attacked him first back on page 6. Maybe you should have just stayed out of it. I've never met "CoachMo" but I do remember him coaching at Sevier. I didn't remember all of those accomplishments that he listed in his post, so I did a little research of my own and found out it's all true. So, what's the problem? Why are you so bent out of shape? The guy had a 93% winning average over a 15-year period at John Sevier. You wouldn't have a 93% chance of putting your shoes on the right feet over a 15-year period. You should just move on from this argument. You've already lost. 

15 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Actually, you attacked him first back on page 6. Maybe you should have just stayed out of it. I've never met "CoachMo" but I do remember him coaching at Sevier. I didn't remember all of those accomplishments that he listed in his post, so I did a little research of my own and found out it's all true. So, what's the problem? Why are you so bent out of shape? The guy had a 93% winning average over a 15-year period at John Sevier. You wouldn't have a 93% chance of putting your shoes on the right feet over a 15-year period. You should just move on from this argument. You've already lost. 

No, he lost when he called me a MFer.  This coming from a former feeder school to db, coach.  But, we are talking about db.

26 minutes ago, Wolves2022 said:

No, he lost when he called me a MFer.  This coming from a former feeder school to db, coach.  But, we are talking about db.

Wolf, when you jab an old accomplished bear so many times maybe he just lost it. I don’t agree with him doing that, but I understand him. I can’t figure your involvement and actions, particularly if you are as old as you insinuated.

2 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Wolf, when you jab an old accomplished bear so many times maybe he just lost it. I don’t agree with him doing that, but I understand him. I can’t figure your involvement and actions, particularly if you are as old as you insinuated.

Perfectly stated.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lock Daddy said:

Edited to add this link:

Excellent post lock daddy.