• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

He is getting more than your avg teacher with a bachelor's degree

i must have misunderstood how they figure it.  I always thought teaching (or whatever a campus manager is) was one job and it had it's salary.  And then Coaching was another job and it had it's salary.  So the person working two jobs got paid more than the person working one job.  obviously that's not right.  

Can you explain it more? I'm awful confused.

6 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

i must have misunderstood how they figure it.  I always thought teaching (or whatever a campus manager is) was one job and it had it's salary.  And then Coaching was another job and it had it's salary.  So the person working two jobs got paid more than the person working one job.  obviously that's not right.  

Can you explain it more? I'm awful confused.

Teacher's have a salary and coaches in kcs are given a supplement. If a teacher is a coach they will get paid both. Well when you make up a new position, which is my understanding of what fulton did with the dean of campus position, you can pay that position whatever you want plus the coaching supplement. 

54 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Teacher's have a salary and coaches in kcs are given a supplement. If a teacher is a coach they will get paid both. Well when you make up a new position, which is my understanding of what fulton did with the dean of campus position, you can pay that position whatever you want plus the coaching supplement. 

I honestly thought the school board had to approve salarys

9 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

They approve anything that a school proposes

Not everything, but the current powers that be are much more athletics friendly than previous upper-level central office administrators were.