Bolivar Football

2 hours ago, WestTennRaider said:

I have heard through the rumor mill or grapevine, which ever one you would like to say is less accurate lol, that Bolivar has their eye on  Scotts Hill's old coach. Rumor is again, that since Mcnairy 'fumbled' on not giving him a chance to even interview, that Bolivar will try and scoop up the loose ball and go score touchdowns on MC. This could be an interesting scenario play out!  

:thumb:

1 hour ago, WestTennRaider said:

I see that what I had heard through the rumor mill was true! It will make for an interesting game against Mcnairy! Congrats on the job Coach.

It's a good hire that will be able to continue to build off what Hayden Williams has built there. Bolivar was able to score 20+ points in 9 of their 10 games. The defense has question marks, and they'll need to find a new quarterback. However, I don't expect there to be any significant drop off if they can find a good quarterback.

9 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

It's a good hire that will be able to continue to build off what Hayden Williams has built there. Bolivar was able to score 20+ points in 9 of their 10 games. The defense has question marks, and they'll need to find a new quarterback. However, I don't expect there to be any significant drop off if they can find a good quarterback.

The defense will improve drastically. Offense will be the big question with the QB graduating and him generating most of the positive plays. If they can find 20+ points per game with what they have returning their win total will go up.

I really doubt that anyone knows just what a hire they made... yet. Football is a great game that teaches life lessons, but actual life is sometimes too hard for these kids to bear on their own. They will now have the best of the best to mentor and care for them as human beings, and to teach them that they have value to the team, to each other, and to him personally. A lot of things have to come together to turn out wins on the field, but you can bet on RW to turn out winners in life.

• Like 1