THE EBE…

littlejohnny

They have worked hard to get back. I give them credit. Yost failed for many years and it took a significant investment by the AD and “financial aid” office to bring them back or he might have been this year. Great season though and they are loaded for years to come. Gonna have a lot of 19 year old seniors the next 5 years. 

Edited by FR615
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 7:35 PM, FR615 said:

They have worked hard to get back. I give them credit. Yost failed for many years and it took a significant investment by the AD and “financial aid” office to bring them back or he might have been this year. Great season though and they are loaded for years to come. Gonna have a lot of 19 year old seniors the next 5 years. 

LOL.....pretty much the best example of passive aggressive written behavior I have seen on here.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, texas23 said:

LOL.....pretty much the best example of passive aggressive written behavior I have seen on here.   

Thank you. Not that it really matters but the EBE finished second today at regionals. It was as close as it gets. I harbor no ill will towards Mccallie or any other team. The D2 state tourney should will be interesting this year. 

Edited by FR615

2 hours ago, FR615 said:

Thank you. Not that it really matters but the EBE finished second today at regionals. It was as close as it gets. I harbor no ill will towards Mccallie or any other team. The D2 state tourney should will be interesting this year. 

it does not matter, you are right.  But throwing off on Yost, bad form.

• Upvote 1

How was I doing that to Yost? I think he is doing a fantastic job this year.  Mccallie is going to be great for years to come. I say let kids transfer and I’m fine with any school bringing in kids. Mccallie definitely put some money into wrestling which I have zero problem with. Not sure what you arguing and why a week later. 

Edited by FR615

9 minutes ago, FR615 said:

How was I doing that to Yost? I think he is doing a fantastic job.  Mccallie is going to be great for years to come. I say let kids transfer and I’m fine with any school bringing in kids. Mccallie definitely put some money into wrestling which I have zero problem with. Not sure what you arguing and why a week later. 

Does the week later really mean anything, I just finally read your post.  Sorry, but I just read it.  

You know what you wrote, I do not need to line it out for you.  "What did I say?", LOL.

• Upvote 1

On 2/10/2024 at 7:15 PM, FR615 said:

How was I doing that to Yost? I think he is doing a fantastic job this year.  Mccallie is going to be great for years to come. I say let kids transfer and I’m fine with any school bringing in kids. Mccallie definitely put some money into wrestling which I have zero problem with. Not sure what you arguing and why a week later. 

How does Father Ryan conduct its wrestling program? Does it just begin training promising young catholic boys in elementary school, train them through middle school and high school, and live off the generosity of the church and volunteers for coaching and support?  Obviously, there is no financial support for wrestling, recruiting, or coaching, right?  

• Upvote 1

On 2/10/2024 at 10:49 AM, texas23 said:

Perhaps even more than I once was 

Life is good today and glad Yost and admin put something together, for the young bucks coming up

The whole team could come down with the flu and not have a single place winner and guess what, we’re still state champs! I’m going to soak this one in and enjoy it! 

I am curious if the rumors are true though. I’ve heard a lot of talk lately about schools like Father Ryan, MBA, CBHS, and Ensworth trying to push us and Baylor out of the TSSAA. Honestly I can understand why. This is a larger issue than wrestling. Just look at the D2 football scene. It’s been dominated by us and Baylor ever since we got our admins to commit to using the resources we’ve had at our disposal for a long time now. I’m sure it will only continue to progress until the TSSAA puts some bylaws in place to even the playing field.