Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

not doing your work for you, you want to be lazy and not come back with facts that is up to you! But don't fight if you actually don't know anything! 

And I’m not doing your work for you…because I don’t care…I knew you wouldn’t do it in the first place!  Like I said…whether you are right or wrong you will find something/anything else to complain about!!  So enjoy your time at Pride…I wish them well!!  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BOUNCE said:

And I’m not doing your work for you…because I don’t care…I knew you wouldn’t do it in the first place!  Like I said…whether you are right or wrong you will find something/anything else to complain about!!  So enjoy your time at Pride…I wish them well!!  

He quit them also. Ha 

that was the first sign I knew he wasn’t smart when he originally told me he left HCWC for pride. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

I don’t care about 25 years ago!!!

I don’t care if you underline it!!!

Seems like you’ve been mad a pretty long time!  Let it go!

It’s pretty simple…if you don’t like it, be that change. I’m not telling you what to do with your money but you could sell one of those beauties in your garage and hand pick you a coach.  It’s a little disingenuous to continue to complain but not have a dog in the fight. 

Seems to me like you’re upset Mr Jones made a wise investment that continues to pay dividends all these years later…and through all your research and complaining, you can’t stop this ball from rolling. 

I'm not mad at all, again your reading comprehension sucks! But the fact is, Cleveland SUCKED for many years! They had great coaching and still sucked, they had a good kids wrestling club and still sucked! Not until they got the money from Allan were they able to build what they have, so no you don't care about 25 years ago and that is because you dont have the knowledge to care about it so you don't! But lets not pretend Cleveland just so happened to work hard and got all the right coaches and somehow after years of getting their head banged in by BOTH Soddy and Bradley that they magically just got all better! They got the proper resources which in the start was money, that brought in the coaches they wanted to bring in, it built a few years prior a MECCA to wrestling with the Jones center at 10 million! Just because you don't know and only see the right now doesnt mean it didnt happen! Again without Jones most likely Josh is back up in northeast TN coaching and started a club up there and not in Cleveland. Nothing to be mad about, but you can't see the forest through the tree's and you sure as heck don't have the knowledge of what they were before Allan Jones ponied up the money to build both HCWC and Cleveland since he gave money to the high school AND middle school to only be used for wrestling! But alas, since your kid goes there you just know everything, when you really havent a clue! 

I could care less that they got it all, I'm not mad because I have no horse in the race, heck my school wrestles Small division and did a great job this year with it! But in the end many people know exactly how it all started, you just dont care to know about it and you think thats bashing people! It's not, a truth is not a bash!

12 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Hahahahaha now you have changed your tune a little. First it was Toby’s ex wife. NOW uhh it was split. 

Dude…shut up. You’ve pissed enough peeps off that I’m sure a lynch mob is after you. I can’t wait to see you in the flesh JV wanna be. 

Edited by Humorist
Misspelled
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

don't have a kid at pride, don't have a kid in wrestling anymore. I just find it funny how dumb Cleveland fans are, I mean you might be great wrestlers but you sure are a dumb lot and that is quite hilarious! But i posted before everything, you are to lazy to look at which is why the only thing you answer back is lazy replies like, I don't believe in what Allan Jones said LOL, so you might not be dumb, but you sure look stupid! 

34 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

It's been bragged on by Allan Jones every single time he gives money to HCWC that they are the highest funded wrestling club in the country, NOT just TN but the country! I think he would have an idea about that. I mean Allan Jones Foundation Form 990 shows in 2021 he gave 20,412 to HCWC and 1000 to Cleveland Wrestling center for it to operate! He gave 9.555 to Bradley Pride, I don't see any money to the Bradley building for any upkeep.

You said last year in your previous statements, that would be 2023. Now you are on 2021. You just keep rambling about bits and pieces. You have no real facts about HCWC's financial standing. All you want to do is yell Allan's money , Allan's money , Allan's money. And what and why Allan gives to Bradley is his business, not yours or mine. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

He quit them also. Ha 

that was the first sign I knew he wasn’t smart when he originally told me he left HCWC for pride. 

well, if you all had enough coaches to pay attention to all the beginners instead of spending all your time with guys that have already been in the program, maybe he wouldnt have quit! But you had more priorities and so he had different ones also with playing baseball! But don't worry you will come on here looking dumb again and be proven wrong over and over! heck you even did it to yourself a few times!