Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

22 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I'm not mad at all, again your reading comprehension sucks! But the fact is, Cleveland SUCKED for many years! They had great coaching and still sucked, they had a good kids wrestling club and still sucked! Not until they got the money from Allan were they able to build what they have, so no you don't care about 25 years ago and that is because you dont have the knowledge to care about it so you don't! But lets not pretend Cleveland just so happened to work hard and got all the right coaches and somehow after years of getting their head banged in by BOTH Soddy and Bradley that they magically just got all better! They got the proper resources which in the start was money, that brought in the coaches they wanted to bring in, it built a few years prior a MECCA to wrestling with the Jones center at 10 million! Just because you don't know and only see the right now doesnt mean it didnt happen! Again without Jones most likely Josh is back up in northeast TN coaching and started a club up there and not in Cleveland. Nothing to be mad about, but you can't see the forest through the tree's and you sure as heck don't have the knowledge of what they were before Allan Jones ponied up the money to build both HCWC and Cleveland since he gave money to the high school AND middle school to only be used for wrestling! But alas, since your kid goes there you just know everything, when you really havent a clue! 

I could care less that they got it all, I'm not mad because I have no horse in the race, heck my school wrestles Small division and did a great job this year with it! But in the end many people know exactly how it all started, you just dont care to know about it and you think thats bashing people! It's not, a truth is not a bash!

You keep singing the same song. 
So in your mind what happened 25 years ago somehow has relevance to kids today?  Kids 5 years ago?

Yes the Jones Center is still here…we are fully aware of that, and wholeheartedly appreciate it.  But that funding isn’t why Cleveland has success now.  One can appreciate the guys that got the ball rolling and still express gratitude for the current regime taking it to another level. 

I don’t think anyone has disagreed with you on how it all started, the issue comes when you’re not giving credit for the hard work and dedication the current coaches and wrestlers have given to get the program to its current level.  You guys have consistently undersold our coaches, our wrestlers, and all their hard work and scratch it up to the money. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FR615 said:

There is zero question you are the highest funded team in Tennessee. it’s laughable you are saying that’s not true. I have zero problem with it but let’s be honest.

I posted it above and that is JUST from the Allan Jones Foundation from 2013.  this is the link to their HCWC tax filings since they went to a 501C, but we know they are either to lazy to do actual research OR to dumb to be able to read tax documents!

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/383756708

31 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Dude…shut up. You’ve pissed enough peeps off that I’m sure a lynch mob is after you. I can’t wait to see you in the flesh JV wanna be. 

You spit out that Toby’s ex paid it. Then changed it up when he basically corrected u

3 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

2017-gave blackman high 2,500

Cleveland high wrestling for camp 23,399

HCWC-gave21,197  none given to Bradley pride

Is that the year the Fowlers left Blackman for Cleveland??

Did he pay Blackman for them to leave?? That sounds like recruiting to me...

2 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

You keep singing the same song. 
So in your mind what happened 25 years ago somehow has relevance to kids today?  Kids 5 years ago?

Yes the Jones Center is still here…we are fully aware of that, and wholeheartedly appreciate it.  But that funding isn’t why Cleveland has success now.  One can appreciate the guys that got the ball rolling and still express gratitude for the current regime taking it to another level. 

I don’t think anyone has disagreed with you on how it all started, the issue comes when you’re not giving credit for the hard work and dedication the current coaches and wrestlers have given to get the program to its current level.  You guys have consistently undersold our coaches, our wrestlers, and all their hard work and scratch it up to the money. 

No we haven't? MULTIPLE times we have said the kids work hard, the families work hard, the coahcing staff is TOP NOTCH. 

But when we say that you getting more money than any other program makes these things easier you lose your mind..over and over and over again. 

Just now, TheTreyB said:

You spit out that Toby’s ex paid it. Then changed it up when he basically corrected u

Once again you stir the pot like no other. You seriously have some narcissistic behavior. 
And yeah I’ll start slinging if you want me to? And your the one that made it to the egg? I bet you were outside of it head scratching and got bumped into it. Just shut up and go on. Everyone is tired of your banter. Please go on somewhere little man. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Here you are lazy bum!

2022-the only year pride got more

Pride-22,700 which is when they started to pay for logdson which Trey I guess is saying isn’t helping since no coaches show up for their wrestlers and parents have to do it

HCWC-20,000

Also Mr Roller, maybe you need to talk to Allan Jones for some money, he gave a scholarship from his foundation to Eli Lane of 3,392, that should help for gas going to and fro to HCWC for the kid out of Dalton Georgia

2021-pride 9,555

HCWC 20,412

2020-Pride 15,753

HCWC-24,207

2019-Pride-16,992

HCWC-36,295

2018-pride 8597

HCWC-19,705

2017-gave blackman high 2,500

Cleveland high wrestling for camp 23,399

HCWC-gave21,197  none given to Bradley pride

2016- Cleveland high-500 for camp,

HCWC-11,958  do not show anything to pride

2015 tax return gave nothing to pride and 27,324 to HCWC

2014-cleveland high wrestling camp gave 7,641

HCWC 15,782   show none to Bradley Pride

2013 cleveland high wrestling 18,069

HCWC 10,000

No. They don’t owe him anything. 
He’ll earn everything he gets. 

He considers it a privilege to wear the red and blue and to scrap with his teammates. 

1 minute ago, Ummmno said:

Is that the year the Fowlers left Blackman for Cleveland??

Did he pay Blackman for them to leave?? That sounds like recruiting to me...

I think he also bought them a house and a car. See if you all can find that information.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

If you hate us so bad why in the world was you in here at the start of the season trying to join back in???? 

Nobody was trying to join. I was simply bringing my son to get him ready. But obviously he doesn’t want to wrestle anymore. Before you bash on him might wanna hold that tongue. 

3 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

No we haven't? MULTIPLE times we have said the kids work hard, the families work hard, the coahcing staff is TOP NOTCH. 

But when we say that you getting more money than any other program makes these things easier you lose your mind..over and over and over again. 

No. My son hasn’t got a penny. 

So what’s easier?