White County at Upperman 2/5

Upperman Female Bees really put a scare into White Female Warriors last night in Baxter. White Female Warriors came in overconfident from the earlier game. Upperman Female Bees showed them they would not back down. This game was much closer than the first game. I tried to tell everyone that it would happen but nobody wanted to believe me. Upperman Female Bees were to good to let it happen again to them. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Does the district tournament matter for seeding in the region?  Looking at the pairings it seems the match-ups would favor everyone from White County down.  This might be the most overmatched region pairing in the state team for team.  Why is this?  Coaching, players, or combination of both?  Do Upperman and White County survive and make a run to the Boro?

23 minutes ago, rabbitranch said:

Never underestimate any team at tournament time. Beware of Tullahoma. 

Rabbitt nobody underestimating nobody.  That was a brand new poster. Probably not from around here. Saying that i do believe district 7 will sweep district 8 on the girls side. Whichever 2 teams come out of region will make it to state i believe. 

On 2/11/2024 at 5:06 PM, Nontypical said:

Rabbitt nobody underestimating nobody.  That was a brand new poster. Probably not from around here. Saying that i do believe district 7 will sweep district 8 on the girls side. Whichever 2 teams come out of region will make it to state i believe. 

Been in this area over 40 years and seen basketball come and go.  7AAA is stronger more skilled and better coached than anything I have seen in a long time 

On 2/13/2024 at 9:39 PM, Basketball44Guru said:

Been in this area over 40 years and seen basketball come and go.  7AAA is stronger more skilled and better coached than anything I have seen in a long time 

In the years and the last year of 8 AA , this year's White County team at best would have finished 4th.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/16/2024 at 2:56 PM, repoman said:

In the years and the last year of 8 AA , this year's White County team at best would have finished 4th.

That 2020 Cannon County team went 13-3 out of District beating 3 State Tournament teams and finished 6th. 

On 2/16/2024 at 5:40 PM, Basketball44Guru said:

They would of dominated the paint easily with those teams in AA

They would have been run off the court with those teams. Can’t dominate the Paint if you can’t get it past half court. 

Marshall Female Tigers are done in the first region game. Marshall Female Tigers have to play White Female Warriors and they have no chance to beat them. Marshall Female Tigers will get mercy ruled by White Female Warriors. White Female Warriors are just to good to get beat. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.