144 - Norman

150 - Deane

157 - Sturgill

165 - Norman

175 - Bowers

190 - Eversole

215 - Smith

285 - Gentle

113, 132, 150 and maybe 175 could all go a different way. As far as the team standings go, I'm not sure. If this prediction comes true, Baylor will have 5 winners but they have several weights that won't get very many points. McCallie could have 5 or more finalists and legit place every weight. An upset by Ritchie over Bond in the semis would be BIG for McCallie. For Ryan to win, they probably need Roark and Lampert to win and probably Tenpenny to place (he's in TOUGH weight class and could legit go 0-2). I'm still not sure how they score the team race for each win and placement but it should be close race. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wssm said:

106 FR, 113 Mc, 120 FR, 126 FR, 132 FR, 138 FR, 144 CB, 150 FR, 157 Bay, 165 Bay, 175 CB, 190 Mc, 215 Mc, 285 Mc

Mc and FR too close to call.

A couple of these are questionable at best.

113- I disagree but will go along with

132- very possible but gotta improve from last month

138- maybe but I'm taking Mal

144-  it's possible but give me Titus

190- Eversole is the man to beat

215- give me Tiny Smith ALL DAY and twice the day of the finals!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FargoStrut said:

A couple of these are questionable at best.

113- I disagree but will go along with

132- very possible but gotta improve from last month

138- maybe but I'm taking Mal

144-  it's possible but give me Titus

190- Eversole is the man to beat

215- give me Tiny Smith ALL DAY and twice the day of the finals!

I would love to see Jay Eversole from Lakeway Lions in a cage match vs Ryder "Tiny" Smith from Chattanooga Chargers. It would be a good match. Tiny has him by a quarter plate but Jay is a tough customer. He has only been beaten four times and has four majors. Tiny would not beat him real bad. It would not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

106- Tran over Lane but his semi vs Waymire will be tough. 

113- Ritchie over Hardeman. Tough bracket. 

120-Calvin over Connell. 

126-Gobbell over Ollie Phillips

132-Reep over Roark. Another tough bracket. 

138-Lampert over Puckett but very close

144-Norman over Butler

150-Deane over Payne

157-Sturgill over Johnson

165-Norman over Rutherford 

175-Bowers over Bates

190-Eversole over Mcmahan

215-Smith over Gentle

285-Gentle over Council

Edited by FR615

5 hours ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Brackets are out - 

106 - Tran

113 - Bond

120 - Calvin

126 - Gobbel

132 - Reep

138 - Puckett

144 - Norman

150 - Deane

157 - Sturgill

165 - Norman

175 - Bowers

190 - Eversole

215 - Smith

285 - Gentle

113, 132, 150 and maybe 175 could all go a different way. As far as the team standings go, I'm not sure. If this prediction comes true, Baylor will have 5 winners but they have several weights that won't get very many points. McCallie could have 5 or more finalists and legit place every weight. An upset by Ritchie over Bond in the semis would be BIG for McCallie. For Ryan to win, they probably need Roark and Lampert to win and probably Tenpenny to place (he's in TOUGH weight class and could legit go 0-2). I'm still not sure how they score the team race for each win and placement but it should be close race. 

If someone from the list wrestles Carson Gentle from McCallie Tornadoes someone is going to get their butt kicked. It would happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Does anyone want to bet me? He is the biggest wrestler and is the strongest one. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

6 hours ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Brackets are out - 

106 - Tran

113 - Bond

120 - Calvin

126 - Gobbel

132 - Reep

138 - Puckett

144 - Norman

150 - Deane

157 - Sturgill

165 - Norman

175 - Bowers

190 - Eversole

215 - Smith

285 - Gentle

Agree. I can see Mccallie scoring a lot of points in the consolations to win it. 

Some of these other picks people are making are perplexing and team race logic makes no sense to me. Here is what I think is most likely to happen.

Individual Results:

106 - Tran (FR) over Lane (MC)

113 - Bond (BAY) over Hardeman (BOYD)

120 - Calvin (FR) over Dominguez (BA)

126 - Phillips (BAY) over Gobbel (FR)

132 - Roark (FR) over Reep (LW)

138 - Puckett (BAY) over Lampert (FR)

144 - Norman (BAY) over Butler (CHRB)

150 - Deane (FR) over Payne (BOYD)

157 - Sturgill (BAY) over ???

165 - Norman (BAY) over Rutherford (FR)

175 - Bowers (CHRB) over Bates (BOYD)

190 - Eversole (LAKE) over McMahan (MC)

215 - Smith (CCS) over Gentle (MC)

285 - Gentle (MC) over Council (FRA)

Team Race:

1. Father Ryan (7 Finalists - 4 Champs)

2. Baylor (6 Finalists - 6 Champs)

3. McCallie (4 Finalists - 1 Champ)

McCallie had a great run stealing the dual against Baylor with a fall in the last match when they were losing big in that match; then, the same thing happened in a couple of matches in the finals against Father Ryan. Unfortunately, I do not think the math is in their favor in this one. I predict they will not overtake Father Ryan and Baylor in the traditional (even with a bunch of kids placing 3rd - 6th).

Gentle for McCallie Tornadoes is a real good wrestler but he is not as good as Tybo from Cleveland Raiders. Carson Gentle would not be able to beat Tybo from Cleveland Raiders this time either. It would not happen. I guarantee it. Tybo is sponsored by Powerade because he is so good. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Edited by CaptainGuru

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Gentle for McCallie Tornadoes is a real good wrestler but he is not as good as Tybo from Cleveland Raiders. Carson Gentle would not be able to beat Tybo from Cleveland Raiders this time either. It would not happen. I guarantee it. Tybo is sponsored by Powerade because he is so good. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

You tell them Captain Guru!  

Edited by Whoweft

20 hours ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Some of these other picks people are making are perplexing and team race logic makes no sense to me. Here is what I think is most likely to happen.

Individual Results:

106 - Tran (FR) over Lane (MC)

113 - Bond (BAY) over Hardeman (BOYD)

120 - Calvin (FR) over Dominguez (BA)

126 - Phillips (BAY) over Gobbel (FR)

132 - Roark (FR) over Reep (LW)

138 - Puckett (BAY) over Lampert (FR)

144 - Norman (BAY) over Butler (CHRB)

150 - Deane (FR) over Payne (BOYD)

157 - Sturgill (BAY) over ???

165 - Norman (BAY) over Rutherford (FR)

175 - Bowers (CHRB) over Bates (BOYD)

190 - Eversole (LAKE) over McMahan (MC)

215 - Smith (CCS) over Gentle (MC)

285 - Gentle (MC) over Council (FRA)

Team Race:

1. Father Ryan (7 Finalists - 4 Champs)

2. Baylor (6 Finalists - 6 Champs)

3. McCallie (4 Finalists - 1 Champ)

McCallie had a great run stealing the dual against Baylor with a fall in the last match when they were losing big in that match; then, the same thing happened in a couple of matches in the finals against Father Ryan. Unfortunately, I do not think the math is in their favor in this one. I predict they will not overtake Father Ryan and Baylor in the traditional (even with a bunch of kids placing 3rd - 6th).

Very little chance Phillips beats Gobbell. He has been pinned and majored in their matchups this year. 

Edited by FR615