Head Coaching possible openings in Middle TN

fastpitch4

On 3/21/2024 at 10:40 AM, BallIsLife1 said:

I hear Oakland job is coming open

I’ve seen multiple posts about this job. Are we sure it’s open? They had a pretty good year, especially considering their best player was hurt until late in the season. Coach took them to a sectional game. 

On 3/21/2024 at 10:29 AM, maddams said:

Green Hill boys job is open.  I don't believe the girls job will be coming open there.  

Whoever put it up must have heard something. The word is he wants to get back to private school, so maybe he is leaving. 

On 3/21/2024 at 9:02 AM, ICrushBigOrange said:

Did he resign or something? No reason for him to leave Coffee right now, he didn't loose a senior this year and made it to the state semis... so where would he go and why? 

Do not think he has resigned think the school is tired of his antics and parents do not like him. 

2 hours ago, Commodorefan said:

Kyle Turnham named new coach at Warren County.

They will have an opening in a few years.  Coach Turnham does not stay anywhere long at all.  It has to be a lateral move, he wasn’t winning a district championship at Shelbyville he won’t at Warren County.  They needed young and energetic at WC and that got old and not staying long instead.