Catholic hires new DC

ChatterBox99

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, ChatterBox99 said:

Good hire by Coach Shad or not? not a lot on this guy besides he came from heritage high school. went from slums of blount co to slums of d2aaa. my guess is shad still runs the defense like last year

This is a very disappointing hire by Catholic Irish. Catholic Irish can do better than this hire. Heritage Mountaineers gave up 354 points in 10 games. That comes to 35.4 ppg. Coach Dawson got mercy ruled a lot at Heritage Mountaineers. He let Maryville Rebels score 63 points on his defense week one. The second week he tricked Doyle Cherokees and only let them score 20 points but Doyle Cherokees were only 2-8 so that does not count. Blount Governors went 6-4 and scored 29 points on his defense. Blount Governors did not even make the playoffs just like Doyle Cherokees. Powell Panthers scored 47 points on his defense. He allowed 48 to West Rebels and 38 to Halls Devils. Central Bobcats scored 41 and Clinton Dragons scored 47 points. Catholic Irish better not let him call the defensive plays or they will get mercy ruled a bunch. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Heritage lost a lot of good players from the year before last and had a lot of youth playing for the first time. Heritage overall before the staff that is there now has been the biggest dumpster fire in the East Tennessee High School Football area for much of the past 35 years. Heritage did shutout Lenior City 35-0 and actually played some good football against a few decent teams towards the end of the year. I wouldn't count out this DC, just saying.

7 hours ago, ChatterBox99 said:

Good hire by Coach Shad or not? not a lot on this guy besides he came from heritage high school. went from slums of blount co to slums of d2aaa. my guess is shad still runs the defense like last year

Didn't Catholic make the semis last year and play both McCallie & Baylor pretty tough?

15 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Didn't Catholic make the semis last year and play both McCallie & Baylor pretty tough?

yes.....got routed by Baylor by bout 40 or 50 pts in first contest....but made a game out the 2d contest in the semis

Booger just sayin ;)

1 hour ago, Booger said:

yes.....got routed by Baylor by bout 40 or 50 pts in first contest....but made a game out the 2d contest in the semis

Booger just sayin ;)

I know the 1st game wasn't pretty, but they improved over the year and played well when it mattered most.

Coach Pruitt that use to coach Tennessee Vols told me some stuff about this new coach if he is the same one I am thinking of that was a student coach at Tennessee Vols. Catholic will not be mercy ruling all of these teams with the new staff. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

coach dawson is ready for the private school division. he has been under some good coaches at ut, powell and heritage. rumor is he is bringing some good kids in and they can make an impact right away. knox co coaches take notice, he is a big time cruiter and will get athletes to take catlick back to the top. they still can't compete with them dawgs though...rooffff rooffff

31 minutes ago, BeardenBullies said:

coach dawson is ready for the private school division. he has been under some good coaches at ut, powell and heritage. rumor is he is bringing some good kids in and they can make an impact right away. knox co coaches take notice, he is a big time cruiter and will get athletes to take catlick back to the top. they still can't compete with them dawgs though...rooffff rooffff

why didnt he bring those kids into Heritage?.....considerin Heritage's W-L record, would not that big time recruitin have shown itself there...

not hopin ill on the dude...dont know him.....you just nmade him out to be alll that for Catholic North....he tagged on the co-coordinator.....not the coordinator

Booger just sayin:thumb:

2 hours ago, Booger said:

why didnt he bring those kids into Heritage?.....considerin Heritage's W-L record, would not that big time recruitin have shown itself there...

not hopin ill on the dude...dont know him.....you just nmade him out to be alll that for Catholic North....he tagged on the co-coordinator.....not the coordinator

Booger just sayin:thumb:

no one is going to heritage, to far from knoxville. he will do good in private if he gets kids. not sure why he went from dc to co dc. maybe head coach calling defense