Scott's Hill's Woodmoore

Macnarry

From what I understand, the new principal at Scotts Hill wanted to go in a new direction. He has problems with Coach Woodmore the day he arrived. Such a shame too. Woodmore did all he could do with the talent available at Scotts Hill. I hope he lands on his feet somewhere. Someone better scoop him up. Maybe McNairy will consider him. He lives in the area I believe 

5 hours ago, TCVeritas said:

From what I understand, the new principal at Scotts Hill wanted to go in a new direction. He has problems with Coach Woodmore the day he arrived. Such a shame too. Woodmore did all he could do with the talent available at Scotts Hill. I hope he lands on his feet somewhere. Someone better scoop him up. Maybe McNairy will consider him. He lives in the area I believe 

Good coach and even better person...you couldn't do better than Woodmore for an ever-present example of how to be a man of character. One of the finest human beings that I know.

• Like 1

Is Woodmore available for a job? I think he is perfect for a school like North Side. He can come in and be able to coach both football and baseball, but not as a head coach for either sport. However, both football and baseball at North Side needs another coach that can provide a different point of view from both aspects. The achillies heel for Woodrow Lowe is that he hasn't won a playoff game during his tenure as a head coach.

I don't know where JMCSS has when it comes to coaching stipend on a third assistant coach for baseball. I do now South Side usually have 2 (sometimes 3) assistant coaches in baseball, but North Side only has 1 for baseball.

Woodmore is a great guy that I respect dearly.

If he is as good as you all say he is, and I have no reason not to believe that, then I wish we could get someone like him in our system wearing the purple. 

If the principal wanted to move in a different direction, did the principal ever look at the talent level? You can change the paint on a broken down car and guess what, it's still a broken down car!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...