No playoffs for Lipscomb Academy in 2024

fredjones

17 hours ago, Booger said:

FBfan26 just keeps bringin those Amans....

....and now them Ensworth moneymen are out-exposurin all of'em with big brother Matt hired to run brother Tim offense

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 3/7/2024 at 11:15 AM, BingoLong said:

Maybe if LA had removed some of the leadership that obviously signed off or looked the other way at all the many transactions that were going on the TSSAA might have held the ban to one year. Maybe not since the transgressions all occurred and were documented.  

Why do we continue to revisit this? LA broke several major rules. The more important part is THEY GOT CAUGHT. Quit crying about the repercussions after the fact. 

The bottom line is that all of this could have been avoided simply by following the rules or being better at cheating.

Lipscomb Academy paid the piper for the players that didn't move with their families in a bonafide move.  Whoever knew it or facilitated it should have been fired.  That's cheating and not exemplary of leading men and women in a Christian way.

I am not convinced the text messages that were made available to the public constitute cheating.  The message was along the lines of, "I know Lipscomb Academy didn't renew your financial aid, but there are people that are called to help kids be enrolled that aren't able to financially afford it.  I can connect you to them, but I don't want to get in the way..."

In addition, would your head explode if you knew the coach that reached out with the text message to the father of the student that ended up at Ensworth, was the basis for the 2 yr penalty and was fired at Lipscomb Academy, is now on the Ensworth coaching staff?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Lipscomb Academy paid the piper for the players that didn't move with their families in a bonafide move.  Whoever knew it or facilitated it should have been fired.  That's cheating and not exemplary of leading men and women in a Christian way.

I am not convinced the text messages that were made available to the public constitute cheating.  The message was along the lines of, "I know Lipscomb Academy didn't renew your financial aid, but there are people that are called to help kids be enrolled that aren't able to financially afford it.  I can connect you to them, but I don't want to get in the way..."

In addition, would your head explode if you knew the coach that reached out with the text message to the father of the student that ended up at Ensworth, was the basis for the 2 yr penalty and was fired at Lipscomb Academy, is now on the Ensworth coaching staff?

LA has indeed paid and are still payin

ole Chuck dont have to be convinced....but T$$AA is

No sir....no Booger brain housin group explosion over anything hapnin over at that educatin institution Frist built....nor any of their coachin hires.....them Ensworth folks no all the baggage their bringin in from you Church of Christers....or anywhere else.... they deserve anything that blows up in their faces....to include T$$AA, who would never touch Ensworth

....speakin of head explosions.....Chucky's buddy thebroisawesome didnt fare so well

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 3/8/2024 at 12:29 PM, Booger said:

LA has indeed paid and are still payin

ole Chuck dont have to be convinced....but T$$AA is

No sir....no Booger brain housin group explosion over anything hapnin over at that educatin institution Frist built....nor any of their coachin hires.....them Ensworth folks no all the baggage their bringin in from you Church of Christers....or anywhere else.... they deserve anything that blows up in their faces....to include T$$AA, who would never touch Ensworth

....speakin of head explosions.....Chucky's buddy thebroisawesome didnt fare so well

Ensworth folks know how to keep there mouths closed. That what it breaks down to. I’m still tripping that a few LA parents is what got all this started lol

• Upvote 1

On 3/11/2024 at 9:41 AM, FBfan26 said:

Ensworth folks know how to keep there mouths closed. That what it breaks down to. I’m still tripping that a few LA parents is what got all this started lol

I don't know if Ensworth can keep Mr. FCA's mouth shut. Nothing has worked his whole life. He makes PT Barnum look like a hack. 

On 3/11/2024 at 9:43 AM, fredjones said:

The Lipscomb Legacy folks wanted back in charge

The David Lipscomb "LIFERS" were put back in charge when Mrs. Candice McQueen was given the gavel by the folks at Hillsboro Church of Christ.  The problem arose when some of the lifers' kids and grandchildren either didn't get to play in football or did not play the position that they wanted.  What happened next is instead of handling everything internally like most other private institutions a few individuals began to talk in public.  The end result is that those individuals basically dropped a nuclear bomb on the David Lipscomb High School athletic program.  The sad part is that it punishes families and kids that actually had zero to do with breaking any rules.  

Edited by cbg
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 12:38 PM, cbg said:

The David Lipscomb "LIFERS" were put back in charge when Mrs. Candice McQueen was given the gavel by the folks at Hillsboro Church of Christ.  The problem arose when some of the lifers' kids and grandchildren either didn't get to play in football or did not play the position that they wanted.  What happened next is instead of handling everything internally like most other private institutions a few individuals began to talk in public.  The end result is that those individuals basically dropped a nuclear bomb on the David Lipscomb High School athletic program.  The sad part is that it punishes families and kids that actually had zero to do with breaking any rules.  

Yepp and at the end of the day they don’t care as long as little Joe is on the field..Crazy you normally hear things like this happen in little country towns.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Yepp and at the end of the day they don’t care as long as little Joe is on the field..Crazy you normally hear things like this happen in little country towns.

one must understood FBfan26.....that offshoot of Belmont Blvd is all but lil' country.....

big richy, tom rett, timothy and faithful, ashly graceful

Booger just sayin :twisted:

11 hours ago, MoonDogRex said:

Booger just saying nonsense. Two of those five names don't belong in that list.

MoonDogRex check double time on them folks gettin some book learnin, rappin out some tunes on that CoC property or havin some tithin attachment to that property........then come back with sumthin higher than 40%....

...and thats on just only 5 that arrives in the Booger Mind

Edited by Booger