T$$AA’s New D2-AAA 12 School Membership

Booger

Alrighty folks and ladies; it’s now here. Who’s in and who’s out?

Which D2-AA Private Educatin Institutions that have been fudgin their numbers right around the 530 cutoff are lobbyin this morning and complainin that they have unfairly been tossed out of D2-AA and into the new D2-AAA classification…

….it appears the Nashville, Presbyterians, The StElmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal  hattanooga Christian Assembly , the Haslam Pilot Petroleum Webb School of Knoxville are going to be contestin them some Dll-aaa fb for Gold Balls…

…specially with BA and Ensworth considerin the option to move down to Dll-aa to challenge them CoCer’s over at the Boyd North brained levee swamp

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

8 hours ago, Booger said:

Alrighty folks and ladies; it’s now here. Who’s in and who’s out?

Which D2-AA Private Educatin Institutions that have been fudgin their numbers right around the 530 cutoff are lobbyin this morning and complainin that they have unfairly been tossed out of D2-AA and into the new D2-AAA classification…

….it appears the Nashville, Presbyterians, The StElmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal  hattanooga Christian Assembly , the Haslam Pilot Petroleum Webb School of Knoxville are going to be contestin them some Dll-aaa fb for Gold Balls…

…specially with BA and Ensworth considerin the option to move down to Dll-aa to challenge them CoCer’s over at the Boyd North brained levee swamp

You think those 3 fly the jet south for another secret meeting at the Pink Pony Club and weasel their way out again….?

8 hours ago, QuickStrike said:

If BA and Ensworth move down, they are extremely soft and what is wrong with this generation.

Agreed, if BA and Ensworth move down that would be shocking.

There is not a explanation in the world for why either of those schools should be in competition with schools like Silverdale, Webb Bell Buckle, etc. 

I don’t know about CCS or Knox Webb moving up, either. They aren’t consistently competitive or dominant in the class they are currently in. And I get it’s a #s thing. And they fit the criteria for what the committee has decided.

I would vote to leave it how it is currently with the only exception being to move CPA up, get your 12th team, and call it a day.

2 hours ago, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

There is not a explanation in the world for why either of those schools should be in competition with schools like Silverdale, Webb Bell Buckle, etc. 

I don’t know about CCS or Knox Webb moving up, either. They aren’t consistently competitive or dominant in the class they are currently in. And I get it’s a #s thing. And they fit the criteria for what the committee has decided.

I would vote to leave it how it is currently with the only exception being to move CPA up, get your 12th team, and call it a day.

Webb has dodged moving up before by neglecting to count 8th graders but had 8th graders making the All-state team.

6 hours ago, gcapride said:

You think those 3 fly the jet south for another secret meeting at the Pink Pony Club and weasel their way out again….?

It’s solid scoop that 2 of the 3 are already cryin foul about cost of livin and bidenomics affectin their previous enrollment

one of them has accepted the plan, and owned it as “it is what it is”

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

Which is a bogus and short sided view on how it should work….

let’s move CPA up just because they have their act together….but when your program stinks and smell like a loser you can come back down a play with the middle class

Booger just sayin

6 hours ago, Booger said:

Which is a bogus and short sided view on how it should work….

let’s move CPA up just because they have their act together….but when your program stinks and smell like a loser you can come back down a play with the middle class

Booger just sayin

I don't think it's that short-sided. I want the best private teams in the states playing at the top level of DII. CPA would be a top 5 DII AAA team immediately. Heck, if you are nice to them and put them in the West, they are the best team already.

1 hour ago, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

I don't think it's that short-sided. I want the best private teams in the states playing at the top level of DII. CPA would be a top 5 DII AAA team immediately. Heck, if you are nice to them and put them in the West, they are the best team already.

Stephenhargundwratudy May be correct on that. Just Maybe! 

with that , stapenhargisunderstudy believes in a system where and individual should be able to hand pick a team that’s had lots of success in its legally qualified class and move them to a classification where they want want be as successful and championships……so a school with more students can when

it some some championships

whats hargisunderstudy going to do with Oakland?

6 minutes ago, Booger said:

Stephenhargundwratudy May be correct on that. Just Maybe! 

with that , stapenhargisunderstudy believes in a system where and individual should be able to hand pick a team that’s had lots of success in its legally qualified class and move them to a classification where they want want be as successful and championships……so a school with more students can when

it some some championships

whats hargisunderstudy going to do with Oakland?

By the same token why should everybody whine about BA and Ensworth playing where the rules tell them they are supposed to be? Neither has won a state championship in quite some time. Why should they stay up and let schools with smaller enrollments win every year? Just saying. People always want to look at it from one side. THEIR side.