2024-2025 way to early double a rankings

bigwilly24

22 minutes ago, sx1234 said:

So next year.... 

Top half:  Cleveland(1 seed), Brentwood (loses seed- opposite side of Summit), ? and ?

Bottom half: Halls (2 seed), Summit (3 seed), Bradley (opposite Cleveland), and  ?

and one of those question marks is going to be DB

IMO, Nolensville most likely wins their sectional and will take either Brentwood or Summit's spot at the state duals. You could make the argument they were the best (not by much) of the 3 this season but didnt wrestle well at a couple weights in their district duals. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

IMO, Nolensville most likely wins their sectional and will take either Brentwood or Summit's spot at the state duals. You could make the argument they were the best (not by much) of the 3 this season but didnt wrestle well at a couple weights in their district duals. 

They looked very good at the traditional. They have some tough guys. Melzoni has done a good job.

4 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

No sir, Posey is a jr this year. 

But yeah like i said Cleveland is famous for reloading. I wasn't saying by any means Summit is near the level of being able to take them (if anything i thought this year was the only year they'd have a shot for the foreseeable future). Just replying to the ones who said they're losing a lot, pointing out that they're losing two seniors while Cleveland is set to lose more. 

Plus we get our 190 back. He got injured 2nd round at state duals. 

9 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Brentwood maybe. But I don’t see them beating Summit next year either. They lose 12 points but are reloading them right back in. Still just too much firepower.