District 8AAA REFEREES

This was the worst officiated, lopsided calling that I have ever seen in my career. These officials were terrible against visiting district 7 so next year I don’t want to hear anyone from District 8 complaining about the refs come region tournament time. It’s a good thing Upperman was 30 points better than Lawrence County because otherwise it would have been grand larceny without a gun.  Why is it that refs cannot just call the game honestly?  Upperman would have won by at least 30 had they allowed our players to play in the game. They had 3 starters sitting on the bench 3 minutes into the game!  What a joke!

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

This was the worst officiated, lopsided calling that I have ever seen in my career. These officials were terrible against visiting district 7 so next year I don’t want to hear anyone from District 8 complaining about the refs come region tournament time. It’s a good thing Upperman was 30 points better than Lawrence County because otherwise it would have been grand larceny without a gun.  Why is it that refs cannot just call the game honestly?  Upperman would have won by at least 30 had they allowed our players to play in the game. They had 3 starters sitting on the bench 3 minutes into the game!  What a joke!

So, you won and your complaining about the refs? Just wondering 

Just now, BackThatPassUp said:

Absolutely. They tried their best to affect the outcome of the game. The only reason they couldn’t was because of the disparity between the two teams. 

It was like 1950’s officiating. Foul calls for breathing. Girls and boys teams. Really hard to enjoy the game like that even though we won. Hopefully we never have to see those refs again. 44 foul calls in the girls game last night. If you play in the paint you might as well just sit because you will be in foul trouble the whole game.

Edited by crow6424

15 hours ago, BackThatPassUp said:

That girls game Wednesday night was as bad as I’ve seen this year and we have some really young and inexperienced refs in the upper Cumberland! In the championship games at Tullahoma, neither had any flow or pace of play, it was like the refs wanted to impact the game and be the reason it was close! Mumbletypeg must have had them at some point this year too because that’s exactly what happened. The refs dictated who was on the floor and who was shooting free throws on some tough calls both ways! 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

23 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Humboldt Union City was real bad too.