On 3/3/2024 at 2:13 AM, Bearettesalltheway said:

Bradley v Clarksville

Cleveland v Lincoln County

Sevier County v Bartlett

Dobyn's Bennet v coffee county. 

Who ya got? 

My picks are bradley v coffee County

Cleveland v Bartlett

Title game is rematch of last year with bradley winning again by 10 those time 61 51

Best player in the state is Imari Berry hands down... can she led her team to upset Bradley? 

1 hour ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Going to need some help. She’s going up against the KD Warriors

Well she had a better supporting cast and the Blankenship girl and GH sent them packing first round last year. I was court side  for every game last year.   Bartlett had a big girl who is gone and kept it close but no one will come close to the “Vest” this year.  

22 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

That's a stretch.  She is a power 5 athlete who guards the other team's best player.  If you take her off this team they would be vulnerable.  With her though, they are a lock.  Two other starters and a bench player are from Cleveland Middle School.  (That is not a Bradley Central feeder school).  Cleveland would be the favorites with a Ware/Hurst combo.

True. Even without a injured starter and our main 3 point shooter,  (brewer),  we dominated. 

21 hours ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

The Vest is unstoppable. Can’t see anyone getting closer than 20-25 pts to them.  Clarksville plays the weakest competition in the state.  No fault of their own.  Bartlett lost a bunch. In general AAAA is weak across the state this year except Bradley.  Kids want to go there and I understand it. 

We best a undefeated Bearden team last year who played good competition. Clarksville only ranked 2nd in state because they undefeated, their strength of schedule is very weak. If I'm Bradley I'd be more scared ri play Cleveland. Hard to best a team 5 times in 1 season

21 hours ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

The Vest is unstoppable. Can’t see anyone getting closer than 20-25 pts to them.  Clarksville plays the weakest competition in the state.  No fault of their own.  Bartlett lost a bunch. In general AAAA is weak across the state this year except Bradley.  Kids want to go there and I understand it. 

We best a undefeated Bearden team last year who played good competition. Clarksville only ranked 2nd in state because they undefeated, their strength of schedule is very weak. If I'm Bradley I'd be more scared ri play Cleveland. Hard to best a team 5 times in 1 season