Aaaa state quarters

28 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

The Female Bears got screwed on this draw. The Bradley Female Bears playing the Clarksville Female Wildcats is pathetic by the TSSAA. Bradley Female Bears have one loss and Clarksville Female Wildcats have no losses. I guarantee it. This is stupid. Does anyone want to bet me that this is rigged? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Bradley doesn’t care who they play. Best team in the state by far.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

It doesn’t matter.  You play who you get paired with.  

Go Bearettes.  

Haha easy to say when you’re on the number one team. I recall BC fans complaining for years about having to play Riverdale and Blackman in the substate games. Definitely sang a different tune back then. But yeah carry on….

38 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Haha easy to say when you’re on the number one team. I recall BC fans complaining for years about having to play Riverdale and Blackman in the substate games. Definitely sang a different tune back then. But yeah carry on….

Dude I don’t even know you…my comment was meant to say that it doesn’t matter, you just have to play. In reality Clarksville should have been evenly matched with Bradley based on the record.  You can ###### and whine about Bradley all you want,  but it just makes you look like a whiner. 

Edited by StateChampDad
Corrected schedule for record

Just now, coachinhoops said:

How did they get screwed? If you seeded it Bradley would be 1 and Clarksville would be 7th at best with Lincoln County 8th.

Just for clarity I’m not complaining nor do I think they got screwed.  The guru is the one that’s made 8 postings about the same thing. 

19 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

Dude I don’t even know you…my comment was meant to say that it doesn’t matter, you just have to play. In reality Clarksville should have been evenly matched with Bradley based on the record.  You can ###### and whine about Bradley all you want,  but it just makes you look like a whiner. 

Last time Bradley came to Baxter they got beat by 20. Now that was a couple of years ago. This years super team looks pretty good so it would be a much better game for sure. No whining here I could care less. May the best team win! 

19 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

Just for clarity I’m not complaining nor do I think they got screwed.  The guru is the one that’s made 8 postings about the same thing. 

That guys an idiot. I blocked him so I don’t have to read his idiotic posts.