Haylen Ayers

On 3/13/2024 at 6:53 PM, pioneer42 said:

Ensworth is what I kept hearing last week. Heard they were interested  in possibly making an offer with big money. Yeah he went to Riverdale during the housing boom and I heard he couldn't find a house that wasn't through the roof high. I thought he might have went to Webb School last year because they had a job opening. Definitely a package deal and two jobs would have to come with the daughter you would think. Why would they go anywhere else and not coach?? Yesterday on the Miss Basketball Awards Mike Keith said that she was the number 1 player in the 2027 class in the nation I think is what he said. No telling what kind of money could come their way. 

I have a hard time figuring out how they’re already making rankings for the class of 2027. They’re all still 4 years away from graduating. Not saying Mike Keith was wrong, but it does make me question where he got that info from. Or how there can be a list of players that far out until they graduate?

On 3/14/2024 at 7:45 AM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

There will be universities getting involved! I would not be surprised to see them go somewhere and one of them coach high school and one go on staff at a university. 

Sounds familiar to Memphis with the Lawson’s and Tennessee with Trey Smith…

As of now, there’s only one place where Ayers need to go play college basketball. 

11 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I have a hard time figuring out how they’re already making rankings for the class of 2027. They’re all still 4 years away from graduating. Not saying Mike Keith was wrong, but it does make me question where he got that info from. Or how there can be a list of players that far out until they graduate?

She's the #1 ranked player in the 2027 graduating class as rated/projected....in the Nation. Has been since she was an 8th grader. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon

1 hour ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

She's the #1 ranked player in the 2027 graduating class as rated/projected....in the Nation. Has been since she was an 8th grader. 

Yes, but what I’m saying is that it’s excessive. Like whose coming out with that info?

I’m not saying she’s not the “#1 ranked player.” But if “they” are saying she’s ranked that high, then who is the #1 ranked player for the class of 2028 and 2029? Because I’m sure “they” have that info somewhere.

16 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

If someone can earn make some cash from compiling a list of potential tiddlywink champions, they'll put one together and publish it.

6 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Yes, but what I’m saying is that it’s excessive. Like whose coming out with that info?

I’m not saying she’s not the “#1 ranked player.” But if “they” are saying she’s ranked that high, then who is the #1 ranked player for the class of 2028 and 2029? Because I’m sure “they” have that info somewhere.

Not sure on those and I believe those come out this summer, but Jerzy Robinson is the #1 ranked player in 2026 . I haven't looked that deep into it beyond the current high school classes.