Who vandalized Maryville's Football Field?

On 3/19/2024 at 7:16 PM, STARSNBARS said:

Thait iz pittyfull......Eye'm reddy fer sum paint reemooveur.....:roll:

Stars, this is unrelated to the current thread, but did you know one of our active members here is mimicking your schtick over on X?

The reason I posted about the football field had to do with someone in the middle giving permission to do it without asking the one that writes their check. Remember Wednesday when I said everything should be fine until the next episode of That Crazy Woman. Learned today that the golf coach of 20 plus years and the swimming & diving coaches have all resigned. Is this the next episode?

8kcsu6.jpg

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The reason I posted about the football field had to do with someone in the middle giving permission to do it without asking the one that writes their check. Remember Wednesday when I said everything should be fine until the next episode of That Crazy Woman. Learned today that the golf coach of 20 plus years and the swimming & diving coaches have all resigned. Is this the next episode?

8kcsu6.jpg

How does that happen???? 

19 minutes ago, Slingitdownfield said:

How does that happen???? 

That's what I would like to know. Surley this couldn't be a coincidence. When I saw that yellow paint on the field the other day the very first thing that hit my mind was a dog pissing all over that green carpet marking it's territory showing it's boss who the real boss was up there and I guess it did because nothing happened. 

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

8kcsu6.jpg

And I didn’t know they had a swim team. Prolly $1K to be on those teams as well. I think the golf coach should be an easy fill. I can’t remember many good divers except for a couple of buddies that used to jump out of the trees up at the Sinks.

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That's what I would like to know. Surley this couldn't be a coincidence. When I saw that yellow paint on the field the other day the very first thing that hit my mind was a dog pissing all over that green carpet marking it's territory showing it's boss who the real boss was up there and I guess it did because nothing happened. 

well barn!!! if anyone knows vandalism, you would definitely know!! you were the local expert :mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1