Who vandalized Maryville's Football Field?

Went by and saw the team out on the field in shorts the first day of spring practice. Then I noticed yellow markings all over our million dollar football field. It absolutely looked like Earl Scheib had went out there and done one of his famous $99 paint jobs of a Lacrosse field. I hope the person that did that gets some serious jail time. How will they ever get that mess off there?

21 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Barn hit looks awfull....:huh:

I'll guarantee you this, there isn't a school in the State of Tennessee that would have allowed something this stupid to have happened. Think of all the money that has been raised to purchase that field and then some igmo goes out there with a bunch of yellow cans of paint and draws him out a lacrosse field. I wonder what Alcoa, Eagleton, Heritage or William Blount would have done had this happened to their fields. I don't even have to answer that question.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Went by and saw the team out on the field in shorts the first day of spring practice. Then I noticed yellow markings all over our million dollar football field. It absolutely looked like Earl Scheib had went out there and done one of his famous $99 paint jobs of a Lacrosse field. I hope the person that did that gets some serious jail time. How will they ever get that mess off there?

Suppose it could be the Maryville lacrosse team? Just a suggestion.:grin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MissHawking said:

Suppose it could be the Maryville lacrosse team? Just a suggestion.:grin:

Have no problem if they want to use the football field but dang get a professional painter that knows what he's doing , not something that looks like Box Car Willie stopped by overnight to spray yellow graffiti on the field. if this was grass it would be no big deal but this is a synthetic football field someone painted.

21 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Have no problem if they want to use the football field but dang get a professional painter that knows what he's doing , not something that looks like Box Car Willie stopped by overnight to spray yellow graffiti on the field. if this was grass it would be no big deal but this is a synthetic football field someone painted.

:lol:

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This happens all the time.  Just pisses the football folks right off.  Some jerk off goes out there with a hand held can of field paint and walks around wingin' it like Otis Campbell, all willy nilly.  I hope this idiot gets at the very least a good talkin' to. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

This happens all the time.  Just pisses the football folks right off.  Some jerk off goes out there with a hand held can of field paint and walks around wingin' it like Otis Campbell, all willy nilly.  I hope this idiot gets at the very least a good talkin' to. 

Hopefully Heather will have Mr Clean lined up to take care of this.

sddefault.jpg

Barn eye haiv allreddy confurred wif one ov our frendz (formur Mairvul "M" paintur frum tha grass feeled days) and we ant above puttin' our pantin' britches back onn and collur maitchin' tha correck grean cullur onn Jim Renfro feeled and fixin' this mess....If'un thay cant git tha yellur out......:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS