BEST STUDENT CHEERING SECTION

cardsman06

Posted by TheEgoHasLanded:

Cookeville has a good cheering section.

We played there two years ago around this time of year. They rolled the gymnasium when they scored their first points and their team was given a technical. We did beat them by 5...but their cheering section was the best I saw at the high school level for a public school and that includes some teams like White Station and Ridgeway.

Thanks for the post!!What school are you from? Hey Jet2 see I'm not the only one saying it!!!! I don't see this user mentioning your school!!!

[Edited by thekeg55 on 1-6-03 10:01P]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by JET2:

Cookeville's section is terrible we (CUmberland County) had half as many people you when we played you in Cookeville and waxed your butt .... if yalls opinion of a good section is long-curley-haired pretty boys, a dry-erase board that is soooooo intimidating, and fans that sit on their hands when they're down then yall get my vote ..... come to Crossville on the 21st (i think???) and get a lesson on student section 101 :o

You must not have been in the same gym if you say Crossville has the better student section!!! Sounds like the same trash talking before a particular football game a few months back......

• 1 month later...
Guest kingd01

Marty Wallace is a little fellow who blackened his eye on his locker the other day. The HCHS cheering section is led by the senior Brad Garland, Marty Wallace eat your heart out.

Olltewah is good but the daisy crazies are better just for the sheer numbers they bring to games. their chants are all ripped off from duke but if you're going to steal chants from anyone the cameron crazies are the ones to rip off. and about this whole cookeville thing. yeah ya'll are nutz i remember you guys from the soccer tournament last year. ooltewah's team was better but your fans were insane. i think your fans may have been what helped you overcome the talent disparity between you and ooltewah. the only thing i can say bad about your fans is the sportsmanship you guys displayed. laughing and hollering when one our players was truly injured, thats just not cool.but for real if soddy can beat east ridge then it will be fun to see you guys in action again... and i know you'll love to see our cheerleaders again.

The best student section in basketball is the Falcon Crew from Volunteer. Of course they have fans at home, but on the road they're right there again. I'm not sure that the team could shake them. Fans followed Volunteer to the Bahamas for crying out loud. Volunteer has had fans to follow them to Croatia.

I remember when I was junior, a bunch of us brought construction cones and used them as megaphones at the District Tourney in Greeneville. The best part about Volunteer is that the former players give back to the team, and the current players give back to the fans.

"Once a Falcon, Always a Falcon"