BEST STUDENT CHEERING SECTION

cardsman06

I cant believe you frantic. The ooltewah student section is one of the worst ive ever seen and you actually have a good bball team. The only thing we could hear were football cheers, maybe because the only guys yellin for yall were 4 football players. We came in to the "nest" with more people, better chants, but a bad team. This is a shock to me that any ooltewah fan would even mention their student section. Please bring all your fans to Soddy for your own good.

[Edited by Ultimatefan on 12-28-02 9:41P]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya we have a good section. Yall have good chants but we have better and a team to back it up. We will bring fans to Soddy Feb 7. and we will cheer loud. But the sad thing is, it dont matter how loud we cheer or you cheer, we will still beat you!!!

Boards?? Boards?? Soddy got every rebound there was to get the first time we played. It dont matter he wouldnt able to get any boards cause one of his teamates will already have it. We won last game with out gettin boards. We will see Feb 7. Were you at Ooltewah when Soddy played there?

Yes i was at the last game. Yall have a great team and a bad student section(what the thread is about). Once Bobby is back yall just cant key on Lance, now u have to keep some people down low. And Bobby out rebounded Lance in almost every game last year. I'm not sayin we are goin to win but we have a better chance. And our student section is way better that just 4 people!