BEST STUDENT CHEERING SECTION

cardsman06

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Soddy didnt have any girls in the way? What are you talkin about? Are you just gonna make excuses. Shoot your right Soddy has some dang fine girls but i hardly think they get in the way!!!

Guest beavers2781

IT IS HARD TO SAY WHO HAS THE BEST CHEERING SECTION THERE ARE SEVERAL GOOD ONES.I WENT TO DC HOLIDAY TOURNAMENT ON SATURDAY AND THE FIRST GAME THERE WERE 5 GUYS FROM GILES COUNTY THAT WERE CHEERING FOR GC AND THEY WERE LOUD SO I CAN IMAGINE WHAT A GYM FULL OF THEM WOULD BE LIKE.AS FAR AS A TRAVELING CHEERING SECTION IT WOULD HAVE TO BE BOLIVAR CENTRAL.THEY WERE VERY LOUD AND EMOTIONAL.WHEN THE BOYS GAME AT DYER COUNTY IS PLAYING WE HAVE A FEW FANS THAT OUT CHEER THE CHEER LEADERS.DC HAS NEVER HAD A LOUD CHEERING SECTION AND AS FAR AS THAT GOES THE CHEERLEADERS HAVEN'T BEEN LOUD.I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT SEVERAL OTHER TEAMS CHEERLEADERS ARE LOUDER.

Guest Oldman30

beaver u are wrong about DC! This year and years to come DC is goin to have a loud cheering section! This year DC has been crazy at the season games! No DC fans really came to the Tourney because most of us didnt know about it! I was there for the whole tourney tho! DC has a crazy cheering section!

Guest Oldman30

Thekeg55 what he tryin to say is that every lil thing we do the crack down on use and get on to use ! Come on we got in trouble for standing up and walk towardes the court when we pulled a great play and jumpin around !